Question on reserving rooms

moosecrouse

Mouseketeer
Will be going to WDW the first week of Dec. I know that they will of the % off discount later this fall. If we reserve the rooms now will we be able to still qualify for the discount or should i wait until the discount offers come out. That would mean waiting until Sep or Oct and missing the 180 dy window for dinner reservations. Thanks for any help

Will be going to WDW the first week of Dec. I know that they will of the % off discount later this fall. If we reserve the rooms now will we be able to still qualify for the discount or should i wait until the discount offers come out. That would mean waiting until Sep or Oct and missing the 180 dy window for dinner reservations. Thanks for any help

Hi! If you are going to go then anyway, I would go ahead and book what you can pay for and then if the discount comes out call and see what you qualify for. Then you could go ahead and make ur dining reservations, etc. You can still make dining reservations @ 180 days without an onsite reservation if you don't want to book yet (I believe).

Yes, if you book now and a discount comes out for your dates, you can call and have the discount applied to your reservation. However, there must be availability at your resort under the promo in order to take advantage of the discount as having a reservation already in place does not guarantee a discount can be applied. As the pp said, you can still make ADRs at 180 days without a resort reservation, but you would have to call/check online every day as you wouldn't be able to do the 180 + 10 without a resort reservation in place.

Thanks everyone. My main concern was dining reservations. Just gonna reserve rooms to make booking meals easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!