Question if dining plan returns

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
If we have two families staying in one suite, can we use two different credit cards to pay tips if we have dining plan? I hate to have to do all the math the end of the week to separate everyone and the other family wants dining plan if it comes back

If we have two families staying in one suite, can we use two different credit cards to pay tips if we have dining plan? I hate to have to do all the math the end of the week to separate everyone and the other family wants dining plan if it comes back
Yes you can. I have done this in the past.

but splitting the check will not get you out of auto tip if 6 or more. they will just split the auto tip

be careful you pay attention we left cash for the tip and then they charged our credit card the tip as well Disney did refund us but it was something that should of never happened because we put $0 for the tip and wrote cash left

be careful you pay attention we left cash for the tip and then they charged our credit card the tip as well Disney did refund us but it was something that should of never happened because we put $0 for the tip and wrote cash left

That is a good reminder! I’m traveling with a larger group a few times to Disney this summer. And I want to leave a generous tip - but I don’t want to leave a generous tip AND another 18% auto gratuity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter