Question for the ladies....

DEB and BROWNEYES, you're both welcome to visit;) ;) . Of course, I should make it clear that I START my total body massages at the feet and work my way up:p :p :p . For a pedicure from EROS, I insist that you be dressed only in a towel:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........

I never paint my toenails, or my fingernails for that matter. I hardly have any toenails anyway. My big toes are the only toes with any real nail to them. I also never wear makeup.

Originally posted by Chipperdini
Shannon- MY DH rubs my feet, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!! :p
Heather, I am so jealous.:mad: Will McLeach rub my feet too?:p (what size foot do you have? I wear a 7 1/2, it would be freaky if you do too:eek: ).

EROS, what if all my towels are dirty? Can I wear a suit of armor instead?;)

Originally posted by browneyes

LOL........On the CONTRARY, Browneyes, by the time that I get to your thighs, you'll be sooooooooooooooooooooo relaxed that you'll just throw your towel on the floor;) ;) ;) ;)

NEVER!! Don't do fingernails either....to me it's just a waste of DISboard time!!! :D

Originally posted by browneyes

Merry Christmas, Shannon!

armour1.jpg

Nice suit, JTB;) ;) ...........is it TRUE that you wore it every night during your honeymoon????:confused: :confused: :confused:

OK, if modesty dictates, BROWNEYES may be more comfortable in a nice silk robe rather than a towel:) :) :) :) .........

V224015.jpg

Only when I get a pedicure or have one of my friends do it for me...I am too afraid to do it myself...:rolleyes:

Every other week. Mine are chrome right now. :)

Originally posted by JohnTBap

Merry Christmas, Shannon!

armour1.jpg
Thanks Lea Ann.:) Could I have that for my bday instead?:p

Nice robe, EROS. Do they have that in green?:p

Snoopy, I love those chrome polishes.:) Makes my feet feel snazzy.:smooth:

I get them done about every two weeks. Right now I'm wearing coral punch with a "floral" design on the big toes and some rhinestones (it looks great). No toe rings, though. LOL

Most of the men that I know, DH included, think that women look sexier with painted toes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter