Question for the ladies....

In the summer, I paint them about every 2 weeks, or until the nail polish starts to chip away. Since I'm in sandals/flip-flops most of the time, it looks nicer to have them painted. DH appreciates it too!

During the winter, I like to give them a break and leave them unpainted.

One coat for June, one coat for July and one coat for August.:) :cool: :cool: :cool:

And then there's the Winter entertainment of watching those last few specks of nail polish grow out. Sometimes I still have a speck of polish in January!!!:) :)

I like to wear sandals often so I always keep my toenails polished. I alternate between having pedicures and painting them myself. When I do it myself I touch up the chips every week. When I get it done professionally, I do it about every 2-2 1/2 weeks. My feet look naked when I am polishless!

<font color=#0066FF>I paint my toenails ever couple of weeks 'cause most of my shoes are sandals.</font>

My toenails don't get done unless DD volunteers to do them for me!!!

Every other week or so. I wear sandals too and can't think of not having my toe nails painted. Speaking on behalf of my DH he loves painted nails and toenails...like Jason he thinks they are sexy.

I like to do my toes about every two weeks. And, I hate to tell you this Disney845, but when you can see your toes, your feet ARE naked! LOL! :p :p

I used to paint mine all the time when I was younger but since getting a terrible toenail fungus thingie and losing one of my toenails....I don't go near my nails anymore!!!:eek:

I paint my toenails all the time in the summer because of wearing sandals. I think maybe every third day or so. :earseek:

BROWNEYES, if you don't mind having your foot massaged by a YANKEE , then I'm willing and able to give you a great pedicure. Just get yourself up to BOSTON:) :) :) :) ..........I made the same offer to DEB in IA, but her DH said, "Absolutely Not":( :( :( ..........

news2.jpg

I keep mine painted all summer because I refuse to wear shoes that cover my toes. I guess I do it about every week and a half or so. Toe nails stay painted so much better than finger nails.

Some of my pregnancy books say you shouldn't use nail polish, but nice toes are about all I have going for me right now. :D I just paint them outside so that the fumes aren't as bad.

I always have my toenails painted. I usually redo them every few weeks, when it starts to chip or if I get tired of the color.

Every time I remember...which in the summer is about every 3 days....in the winter....once. :bounce:

Deb in IA....I'm from Cedar Rapids...now living in Colorado. You do know that in Minnesota, our fair state stands for "Idiots Out Walking Around"????

Judy

OK, EROS!! I'll just HAVE to find some reason to come and visit Beantown!! Hey, you know, the AAP meetings are in Boston this year :p :p

Hi Judy!! So you are from the City of Five Seasons . . .

Never mind those Minnesotans. At least WE don't have a LUNKHEAD for a governor . . .:rolleyes:

Originally posted by EROS
BROWNEYES, if you don't mind having your foot massaged by a YANKEE , then I'm willing and able to give you a great pedicure. Just get yourself up to BOSTON:) :) :) :) ..........I made the same offer to DEB in IA, but her DH said, "Absolutely Not":( :( :( ..........
I'll be there in 2 minutes. I LOVE foot massages. My SIL (a native Massachusettian) and I were talking about that tonight. We are disappointed our men don't massage our feet.:(

Yankees don't bother me a bit.:p

Just painted mine 2 days ago! Have to keep them painted in the summer because I love wearing sandels! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter