Question for Magical Express

leahannpen

<font color=0099FF>WDW fan and A.J. fan<br><font c
We may be going in May, but are unsure who will be joining us. There are 5 of us now, and we are probably going to do a suite at ASM if we can get it. Another person may join on at a later date, if she is able. If she decides to do that, how can we get her set up with the Magical Express? What if she joins us right before and we all have our stuff already? Help!

As long as she's named on the room reservation, and you make the DME reservation at least 10 days in advance, then everything will be just fine. What matters is what's in the Disney/DME computers, not what you hold in your hand. Even if she doesn;t have the DME booklet (with bus vouchers) and the DME luggage tags, she can still use the full extent of DME.

As long as she's on the room reservation and has a DME reservation, then all is A-OK.

I agree. We had similar situation. DH was at Dis for a business conference from 10/21-10/25. DS4 and I were going to down to meet up with him on the 25th.

DME was taken care of for him directly since it was too close to his trip. While DME for DS and I were taken care of back in Sept. I just explained that it was two of us going down but three coming back as DH would already be there. Had no problem what-so-ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter