Question for digital scrapbookers

Stephres

Likes Disney and Scrapbooking<br><font color=deepp
I have been playing around with digital stuff for a little while but mostly just to e-mail to the grandparents. I think I might be ready to print and wanted to know your opinions on sizes.

I was thinking a smaller size like 8x8 or 6x6 might be best, do you print out smaller or larger sizes of pages?

I read Cass's review on the one company that made books, but do you normally use snapfish or another company for printing individual pages? I can't do it from home.

Any advice on how to get the layouts out of the computer and into a book would be great! Thanks!

Don't have any advice on printing but I have to say I love your Sea World layout!

I use the on-line photo printing from Walmart or my local grocery chain and I typically make 8x10 lay-outs just because it's the cheapest to print. However, I haven't been printing lately because I want to try the hardbound book option.

Thanks for the compliment mommie2angels, I have been having a lot of fun playing!

I will have to check out Wal Mart, thanks for the advice Sandy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter