Question about reservations

kjpotter

Mouseketeer
This will be my first time staying on site. Do I lose my deposit if I have to cancel? Can the reservations be changed after they are booked?

You can make any changes or cancel up to 45 days prior without penalty, after that there is a fee to make any changes.

Absolutely! As long as the discount matches your vacation details (resort, dates, etc.) just call and a CM will be happy to add it!

Just make sure you call soon after hearing about any discount as they are often limited in number.

If you have a package reservation you can cancel up to 45 days in advance of your arrival date and get your deposit ($200) back. If you cancel within 45 days of arrival you forfeit the deposit.

If you have a room only reservation you can cancel much closer to your arrival date - up to 5 days before your arrival date - and get your deposit back.

If a better offer is released after you make your reservation you can call and have the promotion applied as long as there are rooms available for your dates, resort and room category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter