question about resale contract membership

CaoilinnsMom

Mouseketeer
I have a contract I bought 10yrs ago or so. Recently purchased a small contract resale at VGC (so excited) I received email from member administration last week with club ID number, and they said I would get another email with an activation code. I haven't, but today I see the contract under a new member ID on my dashboard (without any points). I have read discussion about it taking a little while to load points. So, do I actually need to the activation code? Or am I seeing everything I need to? It is a separate member number but they are both in the same place in my account-Didn't know what it would look like or if I would have to keep different accounts etc. (different month use year) Any thoughts fro those who have done this before?

I have a contract I bought 10yrs ago or so. Recently purchased a small contract resale at VGC (so excited) I received email from member administration last week with club ID number, and they said I would get another email with an activation code. I haven't, but today I see the contract under a new member ID on my dashboard (without any points). I have read discussion about it taking a little while to load points. So, do I actually need to the activation code? Or am I seeing everything I need to? It is a separate member number but they are both in the same place in my account-Didn't know what it would look like or if I would have to keep different accounts etc. (different month use year) Any thoughts fro those who have done this before?
I have different UYs and they all show up as different memberships under the same login. Your points should load sometime over the next couple of weeks. I never needed an activation code for any contracts other than the very first one.

I have different UYs and they all show up as different memberships under the same login. Your points should load sometime over the next couple of weeks. I never needed an activation code for any contracts other than the very first one.
Thanks, that is what I was wondering. Now I don't have to worry so much about getting in contact with member admin-they are not responding

You can see your contracts under "Communications Preferences" under your "Profile." It shows you all your contract numbers.

I can see everything now except points.

It's not easy to wait for points to show up is it? LOL! Once you can login and see the other membership id, the points will load eventually. I know, patience is not an easy virtue!

Great3

It's not easy to wait for points to show up is it? LOL! Once you can login and see the other membership id, the points will load eventually. I know, patience is not an easy virtue!

Great3
No kidding, my stalking has finally yielded results. My points have arrived:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter