• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Magical Express

PrincessDreamer

Let's watch a Disney movie!
Okay, so I'm looking to book a flight really soon for my January trip. I'm not sure what flight to book for our trip back. We won't be able to go to parks that day, but I would like some flexibility time in case we decide to go to the gift shop, take some pictures, or at the very least, have a relaxing morning. So basically, I'm wondering how early the Magical Express will usually pick up people from hotels. 2 hours before the flight? 3 hours before the flight?

Thanks for your help!

Approx 3 hours before your flight time.

They will tell you the day before if you take advantage of the service..

And you must be there at least 15minutes before the time they tell you, otherwise you risk not getting on the bus.

Take it from me, I read the information wrong and they would not let us on. Luckily it was very early in the morning and another bus came by soon enough.

And you must be there at least 15minutes before the time they tell you, otherwise you risk not getting on the bus.
Take it from me, I read the information wrong and they would not let us on. Luckily it was very early in the morning and another bus came by soon enough.

You wer very lucky. You are not guaranteed passage on any DME bus back to the airport other than your assigned bus. For example the next bus may be fully booked.

If you leave the resort, you should shoot to be back an hour before your bus time back to the airport if you are riding Disney park buses.

Disney hints: http://www.cockam.com/magicx.htm

They wanted to pick us up so early, we took a cab instead. It wasn't worth it to us.

We also didn't care for ME getting to the resort. Took way over and hour and a half longer than a towncar. Just our opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter