question about hotels & adding an adult?!?!

Damn!

Hmmm...not sure if that would work Nikki as they may ask for ID for the kiddie to prove he is under 3.

well....... they didnt in december when we went, and tbh he hasnt changed since then!!! (wish he had but hey ho...) and he wont use the barrier anyhow - he always creeps under them (every week at swimming lol)

will have to think on this - as i said before, its not hugely important that we all do emh - in fact, i cud pack the car whilst dh took them in then meet them at the park then dh cud get his ticket...... as we do want to pop to studios......

anyhow - its not a problem - cay is the problem - in the time i took to type this hes tripped over 5 times!!!!!!!!!!! clumsy is an understament *makes note to buy more antiseptic cream and plasters for trip* lol

anyhow - its not a problem - cay is the problem - in the time i took to type this hes tripped over 5 times!!!!!!!!!!! clumsy is an understament *makes note to buy more antiseptic cream and plasters for trip* lol

:lmao: Kacee went through a phase of headbutting the sofa last night, I swore he was going to knock himself unconcious!!!

:lmao: Kacee went through a phase of headbutting the sofa last night, I swore he was going to knock himself unconcious!!!

thanks not too bad, ash used to headbutt the floor or the walls if she was angry just to get your attention. in the end i had to ignore it so she would stop so i would say she came pretty close to knocking herself out :rotfl2:

thanks not too bad, ash used to headbutt the floor or the walls if she was angry just to get your attention. in the end i had to ignore it so she would stop so i would say she came pretty close to knocking herself out :rotfl2:

:scared: I don't think I could have handled that! It was the Mrs who was the calm one last night, I kept trying to stop him which only made it worse really

:scared: I don't think I could have handled that! It was the Mrs who was the calm one last night, I kept trying to stop him which only made it worse really

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

thats how it goes im afraid lol. its all only for attention. i nearly killed me having to let her do it. once she had a huge bump poor girl. but she stop fairly quickly when she realised she was getting hurt for no reason. trying to stop my mom from running to her now that was another problem lol

cay still does that - he will go and find stuff to smack his head into - but obviously that isnt typical of 3 yr olds so dont worry!!! when hes upset we have to chase/grab him to stop him doing it!!!

kids....... and u wonder y i dye my hair!!! (way too much grey now;):lmao:)

cay still does that - he will go and find stuff to smack his head into - but obviously that isnt typical of 3 yr olds so dont worry!!! when hes upset we have to chase/grab him to stop him doing it!!!

kids....... and u wonder y i dye my hair!!! (way too much grey now;):lmao:)

with you on that one lol. kids you have to be a parent to love them :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter