question about hotels & adding an adult?!?!

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
hi again.
now, as sum of u know, this is a trip for just me and the boys, as dh is currently working in france.
now, he originally arranged that on our last day, he would come down and spend the day in the parks with us (he has a free ticket courtesy of eurotunnel) so it wouldnt cost him anything!!

hes been thinking, and thought now about driving down the night before, stopping with us at the hotel and then coming into the park as above.

thing is - obviously the booking is for me and the boys, and we have a room with a double bed & bunks so the accomodation part is no issue. so - how do we go about this?? do i need to add dh for one night with no ticket required, and any ideas on how much this wud be?? or would he be able to come in without a problem?? also, when we drive to the hotel, we normally have to show the gate our res letter - what would dh need to do?? would i just need a copy of our letter for him???

am so confused. obviously if i cud sneak him in it would be fab, but am sure the legality of it wouldnt be right - even tho he is making no difference to the room/food/park etc

can anyone advise before i try and phone up and figure out what i need to ask??? guess the most important bit is gettin thru the gate at the hotel?!?!?!

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour Nikki :wave2:

I did the exact same thing with my Brother in December.

You have two options:

1) Give them a call and get them to add Mr Nikki on now for you, it will cost you the price of the local taxes for one night (Around £2-4)

2) Turn up at Reception with Mr Nikki and they will add him on for the night with you, charging you the local taxes at Reception instead.

Just remember to say the Mr Nikki has park tickets already and that you don't need them for him. They may make you put him on for the whole trip however it is such a small amount for the local taxes that it really makes no difference. In December it cost me £1.57 in local taxes to add my Brother on to the booking for 3 nights at the DCR.

Bonjour Nikki :wave2:

I did the exact same thing with my Brother in December.

You have two options:

1) Give them a call and get them to add Mr Nikki on now for you, it will cost you the price of the local taxes for one night (Around £2-4)

2) Turn up at Reception with Mr Nikki and they will add him on for the night with you, charging you the local taxes at Reception instead.

Just remember to say the Mr Nikki has park tickets already and that you don't need them for him. They may make you put him on for the whole trip however it is such a small amount for the local taxes that it really makes no difference. In December it cost me £1.57 in local taxes to add my Brother on to the booking for 3 nights at the DCR.

£2????? u serious??? wow - that wud be excellent if thats the case! and that include the breakfast does it?
but how about getting into the hotel parking??? wud just a confirmation do??

john - ur a star as always!!! and lol @ mr nikki!!

I thought it would be more than £2 but I seriously know zilch...i was just coming on here to say sneak him in!:rotfl:

I thought it would be more than £2 but I seriously know zilch...i was just coming on here to say sneak him in!:rotfl:

lmao - i did think that one - its just the issue of getting him into the car park thats the bigger problem!!!!!!!!!!! then id quite happily sneak him in lol

£2????? u serious??? wow - that wud be excellent if thats the case! and that include the breakfast does it?
but how about getting into the hotel parking??? wud just a confirmation do??

john - ur a star as always!!! and lol @ mr nikki!!

Yeah Nikki that includes breakfast :goodvibes

All we did was to print off two copies of the confirmation email. We had one and my parents and brother had the other, the guards let them in with no problem's :goodvibes

Yeah Nikki that includes breakfast :goodvibes

All we did was to print off two copies of the confirmation email. We had one and my parents and brother had the other, the guards let them in with no problem's :goodvibes

*picks self up off floor*

well, i think that sounds fab - so, i think after a cuppa :surfweb: ill give them a call - then at least ill feel 'legal' lol unless they say a stupid price in which case ill be naughty lol

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y do i feel so completely disorganised, when i have 1 less person to organise for this holiday??? lol)

for £2 I wouldn't risk having to put him in the boot of the car then sneaking him into the hotel.......:lmao:

on phone now - lovely american guy called samson....... just love the american accents.... and am on hold listening to songs from enchanted & beauty & the beast.

and the good news...... NO CHARGE!! he says its the discretion of the hotel, and they would not charge for 1 night!!

can i say how much i LOVE disney??????????????????? :love::cloud9::lovestruc

*picks self up off floor*

well, i think that sounds fab - so, i think after a cuppa :surfweb: ill give them a call - then at least ill feel 'legal' lol unless they say a stupid price in which case ill be naughty lol

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y do i feel so completely disorganised, when i have 1 less person to organise for this holiday??? lol)

Let us know how you get on Nikki :goodvibes

:lmao: probably because you HAVE to do it all yourself instead of having Mr Nikki to pretend to help you

not really - as he still wont have a ticket until he can buy it on the day!!! unless - the ticket booth opens early than 9.30am????

Could you not pick one up before you go? Or buy one the day before for him?

well thats brilliant. what hotel are you staying at.

well thats brilliant. what hotel are you staying at.

stayin at cheyenne

john - its a free ticket with eurotunnel, so has to be redeemed on the day - which is a pig......

cud do it by puttin ds2 in pushchair & pretending hes under 3 (no ticket) then i push him thru with my adult ticket, dh takes ds2 ticket and walks thru as usual - then when we come out after emh - go pack the car, and then dh buys his ticket!!! in fact we cud just say ds2 is under 3 and wlak him thru - as he doesnt talk or behave like a 3 yr we cud do that..... is that being naughty just for emh?????????

stayin at cheyenne

john - its a free ticket with eurotunnel, so has to be redeemed on the day - which is a pig......

cud do it by puttin ds2 in pushchair & pretending hes under 3 (no ticket) then i push him thru with my adult ticket, dh takes ds2 ticket and walks thru as usual - then when we come out after emh - go pack the car, and then dh buys his ticket!!! in fact we cud just say ds2 is under 3 and wlak him thru - as he doesnt talk or behave like a 3 yr we cud do that..... is that being naughty just for emh?????????

Damn!

Hmmm...not sure if that would work Nikki as they may ask for ID for the kiddie to prove he is under 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter