Question about Free Dining...

Nickey_Mouse

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

There is so much info on here that I don't have time to read thru everything to find my answer..... Could someone please tell me if we are previously booked with POP (with a pin code for 40% off room) if the free dining plan cancels that out now...or do we still keep the 40% off? :confused3

Thanks

You need to call to change to free dining. It is not automatically applied, and you will be subject to availability. You will NOT, however, get to keep your 40% off. It's one discount or the other, whichever one works best for you and your party size.

You will still be booked under the 40% off. To find out which would be a better deal, you need to determine the cost of dining per night for your family. You can call Disney, and ask them to run the numbers and then choose the better deal.

Also know that the free dining at the values is for the QSDP, not the DDP. However, you can get the DDP by paying the difference in price for the two plans. Be sure when you call that you are comparing apples to apples. If you have the DDP, make sure they quote you the free dining offer with the DDP upgrade (unless you would be happy doing the QSDP).

Thank you both. I was hoping that the free dining would be in addition to my pin code. Oh well...it's still a great deal.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter