Question about Disney Visa

traces7

DIS Veteran
I have a brochure that came with the Disney planning DVD for 25 Disney Rewards when you get a Disney Visa card. I'm nervous about giving my information over the phone or on the website though. I know this probably sounds old fashioned. I haven't applied for very many credit cards and usually I fill somthing out and mail it in, which I suppose is risky too. (as far as someone getting a hold of your personal info.) Has anyone else applied for the Disney Visa? Am I weird to feel this way? I called them and they don't send out applications, they just do it over the phone. Thanks!

I did it online, no problems with it. My mom did it the same way. If you are nervous do it over the phone though and make sure you give them that promo code!!!

I never worry about applying over the phone as long as *I* made the call. It is definitely safer than sending something thru the mail these days; and the internet is safe assuming your system has the proper firewalls, etc.

Don't hesitate to call them. It's a pretty quick (and painless!) process - just make sure you do give them the code for the reward dollars - $25 is a nice start to accumulating reward dollars for future vacations!

PrincessRianne said:
I did it online for $50 disney reward dollars, I think it might be a better deal, lol :goodvibes

Might want to use that one instead....:)

That's the one that *I'd* take! I just got a pin and the "Cardmember from Day 1" when I applied. :)

you have to make 2 purchases before before the first statements closing date, then you can go to the website and see the $50 reward bal. after you recieve your first statement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter