Question about dining plan

JessEric777

Earning My Ears
I have a question maybe someone here can help. I am new to this whole disney planning thing. We are considering adding the dining plan (the cheapest plan, quick service) my 4 yr old son barely eats, he's picky, so when we eat out he almost always just eats off our plates, am I able to remove him from the dining plan so I just pay for the other 4 of us and not him?

I hope that makes sense.

Everyone staying in the same room has to be on the same package, including dining. You could have him possibly share some meals and use his credits for extra meals for other children in your group. Or just let him share his meals with his 2 yr old brother.

Yes, everyone has to be on the same plan. You could look at allears.net to see prices on meals to see if it would be worth it to you. The CS meals would come with a drink, entree and dessert. Personally, I don't think we would've bought any of the CS desserts...they just weren't very good. Would everyone in your group want a drink, entree and dessert with every meal?

Everyone staying in the same room has to be on the same package, including dining. You could have him possibly share some meals and use his credits for extra meals for other children in your group. Or just let him share his meals with his 2 yr old brother.

Or share with the 9 yr old. I know my 9 yr old would not be satisfied with a kids' meal at Disney; there's not enough food for him. So that may be one other child you need to consider when deciding on the plan. Your 9 yr old will have to order from the kids' menu and QS kids' meals are pretty much the same no matter where you go....nuggets, burger, mac n cheese, pizza, uncrustable PB&J.

If he's registered in the room you are required to purchase a dining plan for him. You might want to plan to share meals and use his credits for extra meals to share among the kids, or use his meal credits to feed the 2 year old (since you will not receive credits for the 2 year old)

:confused3He does have to be on the DDP, too. I am in the same boat as you, OP! My DS will be 4 when we go in Sept, and some days he'll eat everything he can get a hold of, but most days he just picks. I'm thinking OOP will be the best option this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter