Question About Buying Park Hopper Passes at the Resort

Princess_Aurora

<font color=green>President of the Clueless Club..
We went to the Disney store today to buy our park passes for our trip. They only sell 6 day passes there, they don't have a 7 day pass which is how long we're staying. They said we could buy the tickets at our resort when we get there. Has anyone ever done this? And do they give you one of those cards that's the key to your room and the pass to get into the parks as well? In the past we've always booked the resort magic plan but we were told it could be cheaper to do your room reservations seperate from buying your park passes, especially if you're not planning on going to water parks, etc. because you could get just a regular park hopper pass.

We have bought hopper passes at the resort and they are on the room key. You can also modify the number of days when you check in, for example leave off your first day if you arrive late, etc.

Mom2Grace

Yes, you can buy any length you want at the resort. We did it last November at AKL. We had reservations for 10 nights and purchased 7-pay passes. We asked that they be put on our room key. I now have them tucked away with one day and three plusses left on them. I feel like I have money in the bank!

I would check out some of the discount ticket places and get something with a small discount over Disney prices. Do you know someone who could get them through AAA for you? Try ticketmania or that other place, which you can find links on Mousesavers.

Do they sell plain park hoppers for that many days or do you have to get the Plus passes too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter