que passes at what hotels?

lelesmith11

Mouseketeer
we r getting in late fri night, i wanted to just wake up at sea world hotel and go quickly into park for the day, i remember some hotels offer the passes, of course cant find the list now

You are looking for the Sea World "Official Hotel Partners" (https://seaworld.com/orlando/vacation-packages/hotel-partners/#Official):
DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld
Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
TownePlace Suites Orlando at SeaWorld​

Does that include seating at the shows? In the special secyion?

These hotels include:

• Free Hotel Night
    One night free with every package. Minimum length of stay required. Varies by hotel.

• circle_quick-queue_84x84.ashx

Free Quick Queue®
    One time priority admission to all of our most popular rides (excluding Kraken Unleashed).

• circle_signatureseating_84x84.ashx

Free Signature Show Seating
    Reserved seats at SeaWorld's best shows with each admission.

• circle_shuttle-large_84x84.ashx

Free Shuttle
    Complimentary scheduled transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica® and Pointe Orlando.

• circle_merchandise-bag-discount_84x84.ashx

10% Off Merchandise
    Available on purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld®, Aquatica® and Discovery Cove®. Plus, 10% off the Discovery Photo Package at Discovery Cove®.

• circle_discount_84x84.ashx

10% Off Dining
    Available on all dining options at SeaWorld and Aquatica (Discount not available on advanced purchases).

• circle_rescue-tour_84x84.ashx

Free Behind-The-Scenes Rescue Tour
    An exclusive look at how our animal experts care for rescued manatees and sea turtles.

• circle_souvenir_84x84.ashx

Free Souvenir
    Build your very own CUP THAT CARES® at SeaWorld's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®.

• circle_book_84x84.ashx

Pointe Orlando Coupon Book
    Includes over $300 in savings for Pointe Orlando.

• circle_early-entry-sun_84x84.ashx

Early Entry
    Beat the crowds at SeaWorld on select dates all summer!

Do you have to book the hotel through Sea World? I’ve already gotten tickets but am just now looking to book a hotel.

Do you have to book the hotel through Sea World? I’ve already gotten tickets but am just now looking to book a hotel.

I am not sure - best bet would be to call whatever hotel you plan to book directly and ask what Sea World benefits are included by booking there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter