Quality of autograph book pages?

DisLiss

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Can anyone who has used an official Disney autograph book in conjunction with a click top broad point Sharpie marker tell me if the pages are thick enough to hold up to those? Or does the ink bleed through to the back of the page--or worse, to the next page?

I haven't bought an official autograph book in some time, so I don't know how the pages are these days. Thank you!!

Mine came with a pen, so we just used that. To this day my daughter yells at me if I use her Mickey pen

Mine came with a pen, so we just used that. To this day my daughter yells at me if I use her Mickey pen
LOL! Yeah, the fact that they come with a pen made me wonder if it was a possible indication that the pages were only thick enough for pens. :)

If I remember to check, I can check her book when I get home, we still have it.

We used sharpies, had no issue at all. We had two books, one was a cheap one we got from the Disney Outlet the other was more expensive and had the photo slips on one side. Both were fine with the sharpies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter