Quality Inn Rochester Airport

kristieleeoz

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experience at this place? I was booked at the Radisson for $150 US plus and extra $10 for an additional day of parking.

Quality Inn is $90 US , no ectra charge for parking.

Any thoughts? Its only for 1 night.
Thanks
Kristie

I think....that's where we stayed last April....it was OK...clean but nothing special. If this is the one I'm thinking of, it's across the street from the airport; they shuttle you there in the morning; provided some toast or cereal for breakfast; parking wasn't free but only $15 for two+ weeks.

The only problem we had was that while we were away in DW, someone broadsided our vehicle & surprise, surprise....left without leaving their information to contact them....cost our insurance company $1500!! Not impressed! And no, the motel is not at all responsible...surprise, surprise!

Anyway, if you are only looking for a one night place to stay, it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter