Qsdp

MsCoz2000

NJ Shore Girl
I apologize in advance if this has already been asked...

I have never done a dining plan and am doing the Quick Service Plan for a 3 night getaway in July. I am an extreme planner so I need to know everything possible about something, and understand it fully before I do it.:eek: So here is my question...

On the main page there is a thread that lists the confirmed snacks on the Dining Plan. Is there somewhere I can find that for the QSDP? I know which places I can go, and know I can get a entree, drink, and dessert, but are there any restrictions? ex. Cosic Rays has a 1/2 chicken and ribs combo does that count? and if so is it considered 1 meal?

TIA for any/all the help!:worship:

In general, there are no restrictions. If it's on the menu, it's on the plan.

Any snack that's listed for any other dining plan is also available for the quick service plan. A snack is a snack, it doesn't matter what plan you're on.

There are no restrictions. We ate at Cosmic Ray's and got the chicken and rib meal. It came with mashed potatoes, veggies and drink. Plus dessert. We got the brownies to take with us and had way too much food. Threw most of it away. Also since you get the refillable cup at the resort, if you eat there you also get a drink. We would get a bottle of water for the parks or the on time they gave me a brownie sundae for dessert since I didn't get a drink.

In general, there are no restrictions. If it's on the menu, it's on the plan.

Thank you!

Any snack that's listed for any other dining plan is also available for the quick service plan. A snack is a snack, it doesn't matter what plan you're on.

Thanks, the snack are is the one part I actually understand lol.

There are no restrictions. We ate at Cosmic Ray's and got the chicken and rib meal. It came with mashed potatoes, veggies and drink. Plus dessert. We got the brownies to take with us and had way too much food. Threw most of it away. Also since you get the refillable cup at the resort, if you eat there you also get a drink. We would get a bottle of water for the parks or the on time they gave me a brownie sundae for dessert since I didn't get a drink.

Thanks! I was thinking, Mom and I could split the meal and the dessert and be totally full. Also, neither of us are very big breakfast eaters, so we thought we would do the same for B fast, get a platter and split it, that way we can still get 3 meals and snacks out of the plan!

So if I understand this completely (forgive me if this is repetative) No matter which CS place we go to we get a meal, a drink and a dessert? No matter which CS place it is? Really? TIA!

thank you so much for asking this question as i was thinking the same thing, we are looking at staying at POR next year and we are able to get free dining on the quick counter service included, I am having a hard time convincing my DH though as he thinks its just burgers you get as he associates quick counter service with burgers!, I am not to sure how it works and i know about the snacks but say we had brekkie at main street bakery for instance and had the egg, ham croissant for example would that count ? or if we ate at the POR can we get most things at the foodcourts.

many thanks

Yes, no matter which CS place you eat at you get your meal, drink and dessert. For breakfast (our last day so it was late and I ran down and got them to go) we had our breakfast platter and OJ. I went to pay and they said I and one other side each so I could get another drink or piece of fruit or muffins. The CM's are very good at making sure you get what you've paid for (a least the CM's I ran into.) I found the QS plan to have so much food with a lot of variety. Even the ASmo cafe. was good. I loved the snack plan list on this forum and used it to our advantage (dole whip float yum yum.) Let's just say that we had 7 snacks left the day we flew out, went to Goofy's Candy Factory in DTD and loaded up on make our own snacks. We still have some! I would recommend this plan to anyone who wants to pre-pay for your food without been tied down to ressies. Believe you me, you won't lose weight on your vac.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter