QQ: What to wear for HHN? Weather not costume related… HHN Tips Welcomed

peanut520

Mouseketeer
First HHN tomorrow night…
I’m not talking about costumes (I know that masks and face makeup is not allowed). I’m coming from the mid-Atlantic and what temps should I be dressing for. I’m thinking shorts, tank top and a flannel when it gets cooler at night. Do i need to bring a hip pack/sling? Any tips? Thanks!

Additional info:
Arriving at MCO
Getting lunch on the way to Royal Pacific
Check in and hopefully our room will be ready (Chill in the room until 4pm and walk over to studio for stay and scream - we are AP holders; if the room isn’t ready we will head to IOA)

I just looked at the weather channel and it looks like decent weather this week in the 80’s but drops to the 70’s end of the week

I use a 3 prong belly bag for when I’m in the park
I like being hands free
Clothes I wear are light weight and have pockets

Have fun at UO and HHN!

Last week I noticed everybody in the parks and everybody entering as I sat and people watched at Starbucks (in CityWalk nonstop flow of traffic from the parking lot ) … everybody was wearing a scary black t- shirt.
Many from previous HHN… Iam too scared to attend.
Have fun!
Last night the temp dropped a lot with heavy rainfall but today it is muggy and overcast with occasional sprinkles. I plan to go to WDW later so I will let you know. I tend to wrap something hooded around my waist to keep my hands free, For ust in case I need it….
The best lightweight rain proof jacket I have ever own is from Columbia Sporting Goods Store in Disney Springs. I have been standing next to my adult son with my jacket on and he has a North Face and rain is drenching him but myjacket just needs to brush the raindrops off .
Also the Columbia Sporting Goods Store will give discount if you register your email before you purchase.

I just looked at the weather channel and it looks like decent weather this week in the 80’s but drops to the 70’s end of the week

I use a 3 prong belly bag for when I’m in the park
I like being hands free
Clothes I wear are light weight and have pockets

Have fun at UO and HHN!
I checked the weather and I‘m just don’t know if a flannel shirt will be to much since I’m coming from a colder area, but I’m always cold here. I will not have time to adjust. I just bought a new bag with 3 prong to avoid lockers!

Last week I noticed everybody in the parks and everybody entering as I sat and people watched at Starbucks (in CityWalk nonstop flow of traffic from the parking lot ) … everybody was wearing a scary black t- shirt.
Many from previous HHN… Iam too scared to attend.
Have fun!
Last night the temp dropped a lot with heavy rainfall but today it is muggy and overcast with occasional sprinkles. I plan to go to WDW later so I will let you know. I tend to wrap something hooded around my waist to keep my hands free, For ust in case I need it….
The best lightweight rain proof jacket I have ever own is from Columbia Sporting Goods Store in Disney Springs. I have been standing next to my adult son with my jacket on and he has a North Face and rain is drenching him but myjacket just needs to brush the raindrops off .
Also the Columbia Sporting Goods Store will give discount if you register your email before you purchase.
I did not see rain in the forecast for tomorrow night, but I’ll pack one in case. I have a 15 year old Patagonia gore Tex jacket that is the best and so worth the money…. It’s 15 years old!

So true - black t-shirts are the unofficial HHN uniform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter