Puzzled by DL Park Reservation System

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
So we are checking in on October 7. Since I made my hotel reservation and purchased our park tickets, the My Plans page online and the app have stated “Park Reservations Available After June 5, 2023”. Today I go both online and on the App and the reservation calendar only goes to October 4. Yet the My Plans page now states “Make Park Reservations”!!

I‘m guessing that it is going to move one day each day until 10/7 is available but what about 10/8? Am I going to have to wait another day to make that park reservation?

The DL online site and app are severely lacking in comparison to WDW!!

Yes, you’ll need to wait until the 7th to start being able to book the reservations and yes it will go day by day so you’ll need to wait until the 8th to make the reservation and so on.

We go 25th September and have 5 days over the next 10, and I have literally just (half an hour ago, 2pm UK time) made my reservations for the 5 days. I'm so excited! 🥳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter