Put Lime Green Mickey Heads On Resort Doors

maybe we could make magnets out of the mickey head as someone else suggested to stick on the doors...but also stick them on the side of your vehicle of you park it in the parking lot or something :confused3 lol

LvsTnk said:
I hate to say this, but I have talked to some CM's at the resorts that know about the DIS and some aren't to crazy about it. I know we have some GREAT Cm's that post here on the DIS. Just so you know before you put that on your door.

Please don't flame me I think it's a cute idea too. :flower:
Can you be more specific? I don't want to do anything wrong.

This is a great idea...

I was at WDW in May and saw many people wearing lime green only problem is lime green is the "IN" color this year so I was too afraid to ask if they were DISer's..so I just smiled...My husband and I also wore lime green and nobody said anything to us.......I think the lime green Mickey head is a great idea because who else but us are walking around with paint samples on their attire...... :earboy2:

Are the doors metal? We will be staying at OKW in December. Since we are coming by car, I had hoped to put a wreath with Disney figures etc. on the grill of the car, for the trip, then on our door. However, I was wondering how to place it without damaging the door. If I find a way to hang it, I will certainly put some lime green mickey heads on it!

Kate

keh29407 said:
Are the doors metal? We will be staying at OKW in December. Since we are coming by car, I had hoped to put a wreath with Disney figures etc. on the grill of the car, for the trip, then on our door. However, I was wondering how to place it without damaging the door. If I find a way to hang it, I will certainly put some lime green mickey heads on it!

Kate
I don't know if it will work with the resort doors, but I have an over the door wreath hanger.

I love it! I may look for ways to make a green mickey pin the next time I'm at the craft store. you can buy the little tack part like the other pins have. A little glue gun.....and yes, my DH will shake his head and think I've gone off the deep end. I'll have it on in Oct!

Well i don't see why CM's didn't like us to do silly stuff at the hotels doors! WE ARE IN DISNEY WORLD!! And in hotels the guest can do whatever they want of course nothing illegal or crazy.
At the hotel i work at, the guest decorate doors for the beauty pageants, sports tournaments etc. The kids from American Idol stayed there last weekend and the guest (fans) had posters, ribbons, flowers, pictures on their doors, hallways and it was ok.

So go there and have fun, do it!!
:banana:

pennst8r said:
I love it! I may look for ways to make a green mickey pin the next time I'm at the craft store. you can buy the little tack part like the other pins have. A little glue gun.....and yes, my DH will shake his head and think I've gone off the deep end. I'll have it on in Oct!
A very nice DIS lady on my last Disney cruise made this pin. CM's were saying, "Hi Sandy!" all the time, when I wore the pin.
f466a7c9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter