Purchasing soon

My offer was accepted!!!!
Is there a thread somewhere where I can find more information about DVC, like how to navigate the Member website, how I can purchase tickets to the parks only, etc?
You can start HERE, although it's a little awkward to get around sometimes.

As far as buying park tickets, you can buy direct from Disney via your MDE account or from an authorized Disney ticket reseller (do a search, there are several), usually at a discount. From time to time DVC offers discounts or special tickets, but usually the only ticket benefit is the AP discount, and new APs aren't being sold right now.

You can start HERE, although it's a little awkward to get around sometimes.

As far as buying park tickets, you can buy direct from Disney via your MDE account or from an authorized Disney ticket reseller (do a search, there are several), usually at a discount. From time to time DVC offers discounts or special tickets, but usually the only ticket benefit is the AP discount, and new APs aren't being sold right now.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter