Purchase of ticket at Park

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Maleficent53, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Maleficent53

Maleficent53 Have fun storming the castle...

We will be traveling in France in about a month and hope to be able to take the RER to Disneyland for a day. I am assuming that it is possible to buy a one day ticket at the entrance. Am I correct on that or must tickets be purchased in advance?

2. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

You can buy tickets at the gate, lines are usually short as most people buy them online or have a package deal and get their tickets at the hotel.

However I do think it is better to buy them online, even though the lines are short, they move slowly. When I stand in line to drop off my luggage which is next to one of the ticket offices I am always amazed by how slow the line to buy tickets moves.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

Most of the time it's also cheaper to buy your ticket on line (more then one day in advanced!) The price at the entrance is always the highest price, no matter when you're there. If you buy on line, you can chose to buy a cheaper ticket if you're not going during the busiest time (which is recommended anyway, if you're only there for one day). There are also sometimes deals on the tickets on line. Note that you don't have to pick the exact date when you buy your ticket, but do consider the price calendar when you buy.

5. Maleficent53

Maleficent53 Have fun storming the castle...

I do not want to buy the tickets ahead of time because I will not know for sure if we will go until we get to France. Then we only have 2 days in Paris before heading south.

Is there anyone who is at DLP now or has been recently who can tell me what the one day one park cost is at the park entrance?

6. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

Not 100% sure, I believe about 100 euro. I will be there in few days and can double check (if I don't forget ;) )

But even when you get to France and you make a decision to go, you can still buy your tickets in advance.

7. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

Not at DLP, but it's 79,00 euro

8. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

That's for 2 parks

9. JOANNEL

JOANNEL <font color=deeppink>DVC MEMBER 6/02<br><font colo

Can we buy tickets on line with a military discount?

10. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

I doubt it, military discounts aren't really a thing in Europe

11. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

It is not on the website, but when you Google Disneyland Paris in combination with Military Discount, you get several hits of people from the US getting discount at the gate on 2 day tickets.