pumpkin patterns

lorli

Perfectly Pixieish
Ok all you creative people out there, I was wondering if you have carved any out of the ordinary disney pumpkins and might be willing to share. I have all the Disney generated ones and have carved 19 of them thus far in the styrofoam craft pumpkins to use from year to year. I have the Fab Five, Pooh characters, Princesses, Peter Pan, Hook, Tink, Dumbo, Pinochio, Scar, Evil Queen, Ursala, Cheshire Cat, Stitch, Cinderella's Castle, and the Coach. I think I named them all. After Halloween, when the craft pumpkins are marked way down again, I will get more and finish what I haven't got done. I'd love to do Chip and Dale and Daisy, but I'd be up for anything new. Can anyone help me out here. Thanks bunches.

Lori,

I was wondering if you would mind sharing your Peter Pan pumpkin template. I have searched everywhere for one and that is what my son has requested this year. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!

~Kim

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the patterns? I would love to do the villains ones or a Stitch one on the craft pumpkins to keep for every year!

Sorry for the Poor quality I was hand holding the camera which Iknow is a mistake but it was late, and the Sox where working over the Rockies I had to watch. Got the patterns 2 years ago ina Disney pumkin Carving kit.

pumkintiggerstitchCC.jpg

My daughers first try at carving is on the left Cheshire Cat though part of the nose broke, Mine is Stitch in Middle and my DW did Tigger on the right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter