Proposal at California Grill

jiminycricket45

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend at the California Grill. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. I think it would be amazing if we could be alone for a minute and I could do it. I guess our only option to be alone would be outside? I saw a YouTube video of a guy proposing inside the restaurant, that's nice too. Any idea what options they are open to? I already have my reservation, just need some help planning the moment!

Thanks!

Good luck! you may want to ask this question on the Disney weddings and honeymoon board. I bet they will have tons of ideas!:bride:

there are not many places to be alone at the California Grill. Not even the observation deck because people always go out to look. Ask at the restaurant if 1) They will do anything to ensure that you are alone on the deck for a few minutes - probably not wise to even try this close to or during fireworks time or 2) if you can use the private party room, assuming there is not already a private party in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter