Professional Intern Housing

soooo ive been talking to a lady at seven dwarfs villa and i'm looking at renting a townhouse there. i need one more roomate though. it would be about 350 a month plus utilities and cable. my email is kacawood9 @hotmail.com (minus the space bwn the 9 and @, still trying to get around the email rules... haha)

-kelly

we need 1 more person for a fully furnished, 4-bedroom apartment at coral cay! male or female. rent is $429 with all utilities included!

pm me if you're interested.

Hey all! I just spent the weekend looking at places in orlando and finally signed a lease at Cumberland Park! its a brand new complex right near I-4 behind the premium outlets. because its new its more pricey but they had lots of great amenities and lots of safety precautions which the parents really liked. also disney is a preferred employee there so me and my roommate got some fees waived and stuff which was really nice and helpful! let me know if you want any info about them. the website is www.cumberlandparkapartments.com

Hello Interns,

I have a room available in a 3 bed/2 bath apt for mid/late June with a lease going through January. It is a partially furnished apartment with the possibility of bedroom furnishings. We are two females, one of which currently works for Disney, and myself, I work for a local company in Kissimmee. Looking for females but open to the possibility of males. We are located off South International and 535 near Vista Way. Rent plus utilities averages $450/month.
If you are interested please email me at taralyn.gilbert@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter