Professional Intern Housing

You could always try looking at vrbo.com, it's a listing of vacation rental properties through out the country including Florida. There are some listings for like long/short term rentals. You can email the owners directly from the site. Most will get in contact with you or reply to your email within 48 hours. I used it before for a place in Oregon.

Hey everyone!

Congratulations on your acceptance into the Professional Internship program! I just completed mine last January and had a blast. I have now moved to Orlando and just purchased a new home minutes away from Disney. I have two spare rooms and am looking to share them with Disney professionals.

$480 - Fully furnished room + garage space
$580 - Master suite w/ a private bath, fully furnished, garage space, walk-in closet and lake front view

3bed/2.5bath
100 acre lake with dock access
Washer/ Dryer
No pets/ No smoking

On 535 between South Lake and the Grand Cypress Golf Course
Less than 5min to Disney

Feel free to send me an email if you are interested or have any further questions.

Best of luck!

Kristin

terra verde, one of my friends is moving there and it's furnished. Siesta key, Club cortile, there is a place called plantation park at the corner of vineland & 535 kinda behind lonestar. . .don't think it's furnished, I just see the sign when I pass it. . .

We have lived at plantation park for 2 years now. Be very careful about thinking about moving into here because of foreclosure problems.

In the 2 years we have been here, we have had to move twice to a new apartment in the complex because the owners werent paying their mortgages.

We got hit with paperwork from the bank a few months ago saying that this other condo we had recently moved into was being foreclosed as well. The condo owners decided to purchase these units for around 250k-300k+ , speculating that the market would go up and they could resell for a profit. However, Suntrust bank ( the bank that holds the lein to this place ) offered it for sale for only 49k. over 10 reality companies have been over to this complex in the last week, but no one is buying. So beware.

Excellent condos to have, but very unreliable. Over half the condos in this complex are now vacant.

I am going to start my Disney PI on May 15 and am looking for roommates. If anybody has a vacancy please let me know asap.

daman - which internship do you have that starts on the 15th? There are two new interns moving into TD a cube aisle away from me... I was just curious if that might be you!

Does anyone know much about Camden World Gateway? From what I can tell, their prices and location isn't too bad.

Does anyone know much about Camden World Gateway? From what I can tell, their prices and location isn't too bad.

it's pretty nice, gated community, and I have had friends that lived there. . .one of my friends is going seasonal and she'll be living there

Hello everyone! I am currently interning with Cast Activities and will be extending through January. My roommate will be going back home, which means that I need a new roommate. I live in Alexandria Parc Vue, which is spitting distance from Disney. It's really great and I am hoping that someone on here is looking for a place to live. The rent is $480 + half the utilities. If you guys have any questions, please send me a pm. Congrats to everyone on getting their PI.

Hello EVERYONE!!! I've been in contact with a gentleman who owns a townhouse at Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane. This place is very similar to Coral Cay. Fully Furnished, Full Kitchen, 4 bedrooms, Washer and Dryer. Located in Kissimmee and about 5 miles from Disney. They have a swimming pool, fitness center, tennis court, more. The cost will be about $500-$550 per person per month. I figured by the time Disney gets back about housing, it would tight trying to find a place if you are not selected and its also about the same price monthly.
If you are interested, male or female, please contact me ASAP, at least by Friday. I am looking for 2 more people. Thanks!!!!

Just in!!!
Looking for 2 more people Male or Female that are interested in staying at Coral Cay. The apartment is fully furnished! Rent will be $429 and include all utilities + internet, maybe cable also. A deposit will be due prior to move in. Please pm me or reply to this thread if you are interested!!!

Just in!!!
Looking for 2 more people Male or Female that are interested in staying at Coral Cay. The apartment is fully furnished! Rent will be $429 and include all utilities + internet, maybe cable also. A deposit will be due prior to move in. Please pm me or reply to this thread if you are interested!!!

If your wanting to stay in Coral Cay, you need to be warned. Read this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2177750

It will tell you all the problems that multiple people who have stayed there have had. I am warning you now.....

DON'T LIVE THERE!

ok i'm the marine mammal intern and i was told NOT to do disney's housing. i dont want to mostly b/c i want ppl to be able to come visit me and not have to get a hotel room. anyways. im 22 and female and i neeeeed to figure out where to live. i want to live with females who are also going to be professional interns. if anyone is looking for more roomates for the internship PLEASE email me kacawood9 @hotmail.com
my name is kelly ps and i just graduated from nc state :) go pack

ok i'm the marine mammal intern and i was told NOT to do disney's housing. i dont want to mostly b/c i want ppl to be able to come visit me and not have to get a hotel room. anyways. im 22 and female and i neeeeed to figure out where to live. i want to live with females who are also going to be professional interns. if anyone is looking for more roomates for the internship PLEASE email me kacawood9 @ hotmail.com (there is no space between the 9 and the @, i'm just trying to cheat to "ne email address thing) (sorry mods)

so apparently i cant post my email yet or something soooo i guess just reply to me on here or maybe facebook me.

ok i'm the marine mammal intern and i was told NOT to do disney's housing. i dont want to mostly b/c i want ppl to be able to come visit me and not have to get a hotel room. anyways. im 22 and female and i neeeeed to figure out where to live. i want to live with females who are also going to be professional interns. if anyone is looking for more roomates for the internship PLEASE email me kacawood9 @ hotmail.com (there is no space between the 9 and the @, i'm just trying to cheat to "ne email address thing) (sorry mods)

so apparently i cant post my email yet or something soooo i guess just reply to me on here or maybe facebook me.

Hey! I was wanting to look into other housing too, I am an animal behavior intern at Animal Kingdom. I'd be interested in trying to Coral Cay, but am open to anything furnished that isn't too far away. Let me know if that sounds good to you!!

Has anyone heard where their location is going to be for the food and beverage management internships?

Hey! I was wanting to look into other housing too, I am an animal behavior intern at Animal Kingdom. I'd be interested in trying to Coral Cay, but am open to anything furnished that isn't too far away. Let me know if that sounds good to you!!

hey! me and another intern were looking at a few places. Coral cay apparently does not have a good rep. We were looking at a couple of places but they all require at least 3 roomates. email me if you need roomates or if you might be interested in looking with us. my email is kacawood9 @hotmail.com or pm me! i cant pm yet... i dont have 10 posts... llaaaaaaame

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter