Professional Intern Housing

What is the website URL or Coral Cay that everyone is talking about. I googled Coral Cay and the only thing that I came up with is the resort that you pay by the day. Can someone redirect me to the correct website?

The Villas, from what I am getting from the website are the vacation rentals.

K cool. Gotcha.

Well, I've been shopping around and have been looking at Buena Vista Place and Falcon Square. These places aren't fully furnished, so some added costs are involved in those places.

After looking at Coral Cay, I think I might look more into that place. Considering it's fully furnished, it'll give me more time to save up to buy new furniture for a place of my own after the internship. I refuse to bring all of my stuff from Texas to Florida, hehe.

I'm looking for 2 other roommates, male or female. If you're interested, send me a pm or hit me up on aim. My screen name is vdude02.

The only information that I could gather is what is listed on the website. I am planning on giving them a call some time this week about leasing.

Do you mind letting me know what you find out? I'm really interested in this place, that is if I don't get the Disney housing.

Thanks!

Are there any other places, other than Coral Cay and Seven Dwarfs, where I can find a villa or an apartment that is fully furnished?

I went by the villas a few weeks ago and was given a business card. The lady's number is 407-396-0673, her name is lisa sanchez, I have given this number to a co-worker as well and when she called, she had no luck, her email address is lsanchez7dwarfs@aol.com

thanks for the email im going to try and email her!
i really need to find a place.... another of the plant science interns gave me the number of a guy that owns units a coral cay but I had no luck...

terra verde, one of my friends is moving there and it's furnished. Siesta key, Club cortile, there is a place called plantation park at the corner of vineland & 535 kinda behind lonestar. . .don't think it's furnished, I just see the sign when I pass it. . .

terra verde, one of my friends is moving there and it's furnished. Siesta key, Club cortile, there is a place called plantation park at the corner of vineland & 535 kinda behind lonestar. . .don't think it's furnished, I just see the sign when I pass it. . .

Do you know how much the villas are for Terra Verde a month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter