Problems with surveys at quickrewards

carolsherman

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else getting aggravated with the surveys at quickrewards it seems you spend 5 minutes or more answering questions and it says you don't qualify to me 90 of the questions answered should be done by the survey. Are these surveys companies sticking to us???? Frustrated

I've noticed the same thing. It looks like you start a survey, you spend a lot of time on it and answering pointed questions to then be told you either don't qualify or they've met their quota. I feel like I've just completed the survey and they got what they wanted. Feels like I'm getting shafted!

you spend 5 minutes or more answering questions and it says you don't qualify to me 90 of the questions answered

If you're answering 90 questions inside of 5 minutes, you're getting booted because they don't think you're reading the questions. Slow it down.

If you meant to say 90%, if you've answered 90% of the questions inside of 5 minutes, you're still going too fast. Still, slow it down.

NO thats not what I meant I do the surveys like I am supposed to. I don't go fast at all. Its that I answer a ton of questions that should equal what the survey should be and it says I don't qualify yet they have all the responses pertaining to that survey.

Yes, I have had the same issue. So much, that I rarely try to do surveys anymore. It ends up being too much of a waste of time.

Last year, by August, I had earned several hundreds of dollars in Disney gift cards. This year, less than $50. Huge bummer.

I'm getting a lot of surveys asking you to sign up to their website or surveys that require a follow up. I'm going to take a break until Sept and hope a lot of consumer surveys will be available in anticipation of the holiday season. :goodvibesDoreen

I've found that I spend a ton of time on QR also just to find that I don't qualify for their survey. Maybe I should wait a while & try again later on. I like e rewards better because they pay me for every survey I attempt even if I don't qualify & their surverys are much shorter. The only downfall is that at e rewards you can only trade in your reward money for offers. Right now though I am trading for miles on the Southwest Rewards program. We usually fly Southwest so maybe I can use these & my time spent with e rewards is minimal.

Hi! I'm Becky with QuickRewards.net. If you have any questions about how surveys work on QR, I'd be happy to answer them! We have a VERY active group of survey takers on QR, probably because we have so many of them!

I can tell you a little now about how they work:

We don't program any of our surveys - they're programmed by survey companies contracting directly with the companies needing consumer opinions, then they're farmed out to different sources and QR is one of them. On occasion, surveys are programmed really poorly and you'll spend a significant amount of time on a survey only to be told that you didn't qualify or that their quota has been filled.

This is where QR is unique vs. other companies: email us and explain what happened, and we will manually credit you for completing the survey... even though we ourselves didn't get paid for it.

Why do we do this? Because we do surveys, too, and we know how frustrating it is when it happens to us! We're big believers in the "golden rule" at QR: treat people the way you'd like to be treated. And from a business standpoint, it just makes sense: happy survey-takers will take more surveys, which means more money for you and for us!

There is a limit to the number of manual survey credits we'll do, obviously, to be sure we don't go out of business! (Sadly, there are some unscrupulous people out there who would take advantage of us if there were no limits.) But if you were booted from a survey after completing a significant number of questions, making a good faith effort to complete it (not rushing through it or clicking random things), we'll usually pay you anyway if you email support (at) quickrewards.net and explain what happened.

Have any other questions about QR or about surveys in general? I'd be happy to answer them!

Hi, nancywebe! All of the surveys that you complete on QuickRewards.net pay you a real, CASH reward! (You can opt to be paid in cash via PayPal, or you can instead choose an emailed or postal-mailed physical gift card, to great places like Disney, Walmart, BP, Target, and more!)

In addition, most of our surveys offer "tokens," a little extra perk that you can collect over time and cash out for merchandise prizes.

To complete a survey, you'll click on a link in our Survey section, or in one of our daily emails, and you'll be asked a series of screening questions to make sure your profile matches what they need for a particular survey. Once you're matched up, just answer truthfully and thoughtfully -- be on the lookout for quality control questions that make sure you're paying attention and not just clicking random answers! -- and when you're done, you'll get to a "Congratulations and thanks for completing our survey!" page. The credit for the completion will show up in your account within 24 hours in most cases.

In addition, when you join QR and go to the Survey section, you can choose to complete a survey profiler. It takes a few minutes to run through the question, but this profiler will qualify you for invitations into additional surveys that you have more likelihood to pass the screeners for.

If you're new to QR and you'd like to be "buddied up" with a QR veteran who's also an active DISboards member, email me giving me permission to share your email address with them, and I'll get you introduced!
Our Buddies are enthusiastic about sharing their inside tips with you and our experience is showing they're helping our new members earn more, faster, than new members without a Buddy.

Hope this helped answer your questions! We're here to help if you have any other questions at all!

Hi all,

For the past few days, I'm no longer getting the daily email with the surveys in them. The one with 12 surveys and you get a $1 promo if you complete 5 in a certain time frame. Anyone else having this issue??? I wrote quick rewards and they said they changed a setting so as of today, I'm getting those daily emails that have the 3 in them (which you can also see by going to their website by the way). I'm just no longer getting that one email which I miss tremendously. Can anyone advise?????? Seems like ever since their site was down last weekend (Sunday) I've not gotten them. HELP. :worship:

Hi all,

For the past few days, I'm no longer getting the daily email with the surveys in them. The one with 12 surveys and you get a $1 promo if you complete 5 in a certain time frame. Anyone else having this issue??? I wrote quick rewards and they said they changed a setting so as of today, I'm getting those daily emails that have the 3 in them (which you can also see by going to their website by the way). I'm just no longer getting that one email which I miss tremendously. Can anyone advise?????? Seems like ever since their site was down last weekend (Sunday) I've not gotten them. HELP. :worship:

I'm still getting it.

Hi all,

I have also not received my email for the past few days. I thought maybe that the promo had ended :confused3

at least I know I'm not the only one as I feel like I'm driving those poor people crazy about this bloody email. LOL.

I'll tell you. I'm working my bum off on these surverys as we've a trip coming up at the end of October so of course every little few cents matters right now. I will say though that the staff there has been awesome. We'll see what happens with them. Perhaps they aren't sending them anymore??

Hi, all! We are investigating to find out if it's an email deliverability issue or a programming glitch we need to fix. Please bear with us! In the meantime, you can access all of the surveys on QR's website, and it doesn't matter if you complete them from our survey page on the site, or from our emails -- the $1 bonus will automatically be applied if you complete 5 or more of the daily survey routers within a 24 hour period (ending at 11:59pm ET daily).

We appreciate all of our support emails because otherwise we wouldn't know there was an issue! So don't worry about driving our support team crazy, pearljammer! I actually think Paige and Dmitry get lonely sometimes if they don't hear from our members for a while. :)

prompted to put in a username and password to complete a survey?

I got a few of these yesterday and was clueless on what to do. I tried my QR info but got no where nor was the information provided. I had to just lose those surveys. Also noticed quite a few want you to become part of a panel where you have to do more as though it's a clinical trial (as an example).

Did anyone else not get credit when they did the survey for HGTV, etc. where you click on your email link and you THEN get credit. I never got my credit by the way. I just wonder sometimes...... it's time consuming to end up with nothing.

FYI - still not getting my daily emails with the 12 surveys in it. Anyone still not getting those? Thanks all.

prompted to put in a username and password to complete a survey?

I got a few of these yesterday and was clueless on what to do. I tried my QR info but got no where nor was the information provided. I had to just lose those surveys. Also noticed quite a few want you to become part of a panel where you have to do more as though it's a clinical trial (as an example).

Did anyone else not get credit when they did the survey for HGTV, etc. where you click on your email link and you THEN get credit. I never got my credit by the way. I just wonder sometimes...... it's time consuming to end up with nothing.

FYI - still not getting my daily emails with the 12 surveys in it. Anyone still not getting those? Thanks all.

I too got the prompt to put in a user name and password.....like you I put in my QR info and nothing happened. Not sure what was going on. I havent tried today yet.

As for the HGTV survery, it took a few days to get credit for that, it wasn't immediate.

I am trying to do my daily clicks and i keep getting an error message
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
How do i fix this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!