Private Transportation from Universal to Disney

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of attending an after hour party at Disney while we are staying at Universal. We will not have a car, so I am looking for advice on who we might hire for private transportation. The party does not get done until 1:00am so it would need to be someone that works that late and is very reliable. Not super keen on taking an uber or lyft at that time of night.

Thanks!

Just made a reservation with Tony Hinds - based off the recommendations on this board) for transportation from Disney to universal- he was super easy to work with and sounds like a super nice guy!

I am not up to date if he has a different fee for late night pickups
Maybe someone has used him recently and would know if his late night rates incur any additional cost?

Art at Standard Transportation was recommended to us by Tony Hinds, when he couldn't pick us up himself during during the beginning of COVID. We have used Art every since. You can call or text him for his rates and info (407) 721-8013. He also has a website. He is very professional and timely.

Art is amazing!

two years back, Tony had a conflict of time and Art did my car service from mco to hotel
He saw I left my phone charging cord in his vehicle and came back to RP to return it to me

He is an absolute gem!

We just had Art drive us back to MCO this past Sunday. He was so nice with a great sense of humor! Fun conversations! He was supposed to bring us to the hotel at the start of our trip as well but we were delayed getting to our gate so he hooked us up right away seamlessly with another driver. He kept in touch with us and was very responsible.

ETA: originally booked through Tony Hinds

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!