Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

It was October 18 last year, so you’ve probably got a couple weeks before the screaming CC 😆😆
I honestly don't know how many virtual runs I have left in me right now. I *just* took my last few princess medals from THIS year out of the closet and hung them up yesterday.

Anyone know what percentage of people are going to be running as princesses vs other disney characters? I was thinking of doing Mike Wazowski and Celia using green and purple zinc sunblock and t shirts.

Dressing as whomever you want: guy in the corral for SS 10k with his girlfriend (she was a lovely princess) was dressed as the Burger King Hamburgler. And was delighted that someone recognized his costume choice.

This exactly. Dress how you want (within the rules) and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Jus tmake sure it's something you're going to be able to run/walk in.

Anyone know what happened to the Dooneys? We used to be able to pre-purchase those as well. Last few runs they haven't had them at all.

I'm excited to see these in person. I like the non-traditional shapes.

The hot pink color choice seems odd on the Cinderella and Moana medals. And Cinderella is running in mid-air?

Decided to be fiscally responsible this year and skip the 5k. Now I'm having FOMO. Ha!

I guess I'll be stocking the RD site for pop up openings now.

Also I've been avoiding posting in the thread until now. I've been slacking since I did the marathon (barely) in January. I finished my first official week of training this week though, so I guess it's time to jump on the wagon.

Medal reveal soon? It's October. Time for Disney to convince my credit card to scream a bit more.
Looks like you were off by just a week. Did they persuade your credit card to scream a bit more? :p
I'm excited to see these in person. I like the non-traditional shapes.

The hot pink color choice seems odd on the Cinderella and Moana medals. And Cinderella is running in mid-air?
My rankings in order:

Challenge
Half

I like the virtual component of Princess because there's no way I can travel to Disney World in February, but I like having some motivation to exercise in February so virtual races fit the bill nicely for me. I really like the clock motifs on the challenge medal, but not enough to justify the virtual challenge for me. I was always leaning towards the virtual 10K, but held off in case the medal design for the challenge really blew me away.

It didn't so I went for the 10K only. I'm happy for everyone who loves the medals for the races they're doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter