Princess Weekend 2021

In for the challenge! It was a last minute decision, half vs challenge that literally had me hesitating once I got in until my mom just stood behind me and said "Oh just do it!" (She knows me too well).

I'm glad I got shut out of the half on AP Day...clearly I was just meant to challenge instead

Still in the queue for the half... Is this typical? Started spinning at 9:59. This is my first time!

JJ2017
Good luck tomorrow! I hope you and your cousins all get a spot.
There are members of my group vying for HM bibs tomorrow too. Fingers crossed
We all got in in for the 10k! Sooooooooo intense. 6 broswers open across two devices and only my outdated Mozilla got out of the virtual waiting room. I am going through a TA next time! That was such a rush - oh Disney! Now on to worry about actually having the race and staying healthy and no snow storms!

Still in the queue for the half... Is this typical? Started spinning at 9:59. This is my first time!

Typical but open another browser window or use another device too if you can. Seems pretty random on which will get through the server first

Well tried to add me and my daughter - got into the screens but sold out. That's a first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!