Princess Weekend 2021

I'm still in for the half! I registered on AP day and decided not to try to switch to the challenge today. The half is a better choice for me for this race weekend, so I'm happy with my decision, but boy was I tempted!!

Yes, but possibly not all of it, and some does sell out quickly at the expo. The Limited Edition Magicband is, obviously, limited and could sell out beforehand. The race weekend jacket is usually mainly preorder, and hit or miss at the expo.

I still don't see a "Half Marathon Runner Bundle" for sale. This is going to drive me nuts, lol. I just want to preorder the dumb half marathon mileage magnet/medal pin! I won't fly down and get to the expo until Saturday and by then the half magnets are usually sold out.

Good to know. Probably will go ahead and order a Pandora charm for my wife. I'll be upset if it's gone when we get there. Thanks!

Five devices and no luck.

Has anyone with APs gone the travel agent route for bibs?

I did so a few years ago when the themes were announced and I could NOT miss the Merida 10K. All the races were long since sold out, so I found a TA who was willing to waive the ticket requirement. All I had to do was book at least two nights through her, and she had a good deal at Coronado. I can't speak to the current availability or situation, but in the past, there have been TAs who will do this for AP holders.

This may have been mentioned. Did they limit these races for social distancing? Not sure if that had an effect on the amount of registrations.

This may have been mentioned. Did they limit these races for social distancing? Not sure if that had an effect on the amount of registrations.

I don't think we have official word but I'm assuming they did. I've heard Marathon only filled like 25% of their normal registration numbers, so I have a feeling Princess also cut back on the numbers greatly because of all the uncertainty with everything

Is there any history of releasing more bibs over time?
I don't believe so but if they held bibs back because of the pandemic and things improve then maybe it could happen. That is a huge maybe and I would never count on it.

How do I go back and see what time I estimated for the 10k? I was rushing so much I have no idea what I put. How long before the race can you change that?

I also see people talking about merchandise. Are these products different from the expo?

Thanks!

How do I go back and see what time I estimated for the 10k? I was rushing so much I have no idea what I put.
Me too, I can't remember whether it was in kms or miles either. I seem to think I put 10-12?? I had read you aren't guaranteed your spot until you receive the email so I rushed through, but I thought I'd read on here 'don't worry about PoT/pace, you can go back and fill it in later', so I'm crossing my fingers you can.

Last edited:
I think it's mainly A - the number of early registration spots is always way less than regular registration day. With the entire field of bibs almost certainly being cut back, that makes the already small number of early spots even smaller.
My faith has been restored - got in today on one of my 3 devices. Long time listener First time caller. Very excited to run my first race and with my niece and her husband. Guess it couldn’t be much better. Peace!

How do I go back and see what time I estimated for the 10k? I was rushing so much I have no idea what I put. How long before the race can you change that?

I also see people talking about merchandise. Are these products different from the expo?

Thanks!
Me too, I can't remember whether it was in kms or miles either. I seem to think I put 10-12?? I had read you aren't guaranteed your spot until you receive the email so I rushed through, but I thought I'd read on here 'don't worry about PoT/pace, you can go back and fill it in later', so I'm crossing my fingers you can.

Go to rundisney.com, select "Help & Support" from the top nav, and select "Manage Account." There you will log in, and you will be taken to your registration dashboard.

Select "Your Registrations" and select the registration you wish to edit and/or add proof of time. Make sure you "save" when finished editing if you want to save your edits.

Select "Buy Products" to see what's available (click on the item names for detailed item descriptions) and to pre-purchase. :) There will be a lot more products at the expo, this is just a few popular pin bundles, pandora charms, jacket, etc. More may be added later... for example there is usually a Dooney & Bourke purse, but it usually becomes available to pre-order later.

Last edited:
I finally got my runDisney confirmation email this morning after registering through a TA, so I can officially announce I'm in for The Fairy Tale Challenge! :cool1: I'm sooo excited to have something fun to look forward to over the next several months. I know this is pure speculation, but I'm curious what you all *think* we might see during race weekend: masks in corrals, no fuel on course, only socially distant character selfies? I feel confident Disney will do whatever they need to keep us safe, and I'm just curious what y'all are thinking that may entail. Congratulations to all those that got in, and good luck to those trying to get in with a charity or waiting for more bib releases!

Can you buy the pre-order products from Run Disney Princess Half Marathon if you didn’t get registered for a race?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter