Princess Weekend 2021

ugh!!! had 6 different windows/devices but couldn't get everything entered in time for me and 2 other friends before half or challenge sold out.

Five devices and no luck.

Has anyone with APs gone the travel agent route for bibs?
This is WAY too stressful. Being a TA & AP, I should've gotten it months ago when there was availability. Live and learn, for me.... I really didn't expect it to sell out this quick. Definitely going the TA route next time around....

Omg that was so stressful! Had multiple browsers open and just last minute decided to try my phone, got in on that. I was already registered for the half through a TA, wanted to do the challenge but went ahead and snagged the 10k. So I guess I’ll be doing. My own unofficial challenge. Either way just happy to get both!

Super stressful! I had 4 devices going all starting at 7 am to 7:01 here on the West Coast. My iPad got in first after about 5 minutes, but it froze halfway through the registration and wouldn't let me tap boxes. UGH!!! Fortunately, my iPhone opened up right about the time panic ensued. I made it though and successfully registered for the half by about 7:15. My laptop and desktop were still spinning! Mobile devices definitely worked for me here, which is a bummer since I hate typing on them, and I'm much slower.

Five devices and no luck.

Has anyone with APs gone the travel agent route for bibs?

Yes I did that in May after marathon weekend sold out so fast, so we wouldn't get shut out of both. A few days ago we got a reminder email from our TA to look out for the email from runDisney with the registration link, and she added that "runDisney has NOT released additional bibs for the Travel Agents" so for now I guess it's slim pickins, unless Covid conditions improve in coming months and they choose to release more entries (at least I hope they do).

Has anyone heard anything about kids races for princess weekend? I notice that there was no registration for them and I can't find any information. Are they cancelled?

Whew! Between me and my wife we had 4 devices open. I finally decided to open it in another browser 5 minutes after and got right in. Glad they let you register more than one person. It was still spinning on all our other devices after I got us all registered. So, this is our first RunDisney. Is the merch on the website going to available at the Expo?

Has anyone heard anything about kids races for princess weekend? I notice that there was no registration for them and I can't find any information. Are they cancelled?
I was just thinking this! I can't remember if last year they were released at the same time or not?

I'm still in for the half! I registered on AP day and decided not to try to switch to the challenge today. The half is a better choice for me for this race weekend, so I'm happy with my decision, but boy was I tempted!!

Is the merch on the website going to available at the Expo?

Yes, but possibly not all of it, and some does sell out quickly at the expo. The Limited Edition Magicband is, obviously, limited and could sell out beforehand. The race weekend jacket is usually mainly preorder, and hit or miss at the expo.

I still don't see a "Half Marathon Runner Bundle" for sale. This is going to drive me nuts, lol. I just want to preorder the dumb half marathon mileage magnet/medal pin! I won't fly down and get to the expo until Saturday and by then the half magnets are usually sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter