Princess Storybook Breakfast Extended again

Scottwdw

Photographer
The Princess Storybook Character Breakfast in Norway's Restaurant Akershus has been extended until December 31, 2002. Why WDW Dining is nickel and diming this thing is beyond me folks!

Also, some people have reported being asked for a credit card when booking this meal. Unless it is a US holiday (like Thanksgiving or Christmas), this PS event DOES NOT require a credit card. If you are asked, politely remind the CM that this is not Cindy's Royal Table breakfast.

Happy Planning! :D

I got mine this morning without a credit card, but boy was it hard to get through this morning, How am I ever going to get CRT? This one is already filling up, I wanted 8:30 got 8:50. I guess they would not mine if I got there at 8:30. Good Luck to all who try and get it for December!!!

Just got mine for 12/2 (8:30 a.m.)! CM did not ask me for a credit card, but she sure asked a lot of questions before I got my confirmation number!

Hi,

Has anyone used or does anyone know if the wishes from the DMP, Deluxe Plan or Grand Plan can be used at the Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot???? If so how many wishes will it take?????

Thanks for any info.
:)

Thanks to all from this board for the information regarding the new Princess breakfast.

Made my reservation for December 5th at 9:50!

Of course I'll try for the CRT as well :-)

I made 2 PS for Nov 25 at 8:30 for party of 5 and a party of 4 without a problem. When I'd called 2 days ago they couldn't find a table for 5 and said they were hard to get. When I called for other PS the CM told me about this one, so the word is definitely getting out.

I just made ressie for Princess breakfast on Dec. 5, and it was wide open! Made them for 8:30, so maybe we'll see some of you guys there! We'll be the older couple with our7 year old Chinese daughter. By the way, it's ten minutes till two in the afternoon when I called, just on a lark, not thinking they would have anything open.

Chinamom3

We will see you there! We have ressies for 8:50 with our two DDs.

Oh, how wonderful! How old are your girls? This is my daughter's official first trip-she was 9 months old the first time we came! Question: I've noticed from pictures on various boards that a lot of little girls dress up for the Cinderella Breakfast. Do they do that for this one, too? Don't know if we'd be able to handle that and still stay at the park all day. We're at ASMu, but I wouldn't want to go back to change~!

Hi There,

My daughter (5) has dressed up the last two years for CRT. Both times she wore a princess halloween costume that got to come out a second time for our trip in December.

My guess would be that a little less than half of the kids dress up for the CRT. It's kind of cute the way the characters compliment the dress and such.

We just had her fully dressed underneath the costume. Shorts, T-shirt, the whole bit and took off the dress and put it in our stroller (we have a baby as well). Since we go in December, not too much worry of overheating :-)

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!