• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess and the Frog free childs voucher

tripletlyblessed

Mouseketeer
I just got Backstage Pass yesterday and went online to find how to get the free child voucher to The Princess and the Frog (mentioned on page 16), but can't find anything about it. Is it over? Hasn't been posted yet? Anyone seen it and have a link?

Thanks!

hmm on the ap website it says to keep checking back for exciting info on the princess and the frog. if you hear anything let me know!
fyi on the online version it does not mention this at all and is only 11 pages.

It's on page 10 of the online version, but it also says page 16 in the lower right hand corner of the online version. It's mentioned on the top right corner of that page.

The AP website does say to keep checking back, so don't worry you haven't missed the opportunity. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter