Pride souvenirs to look for?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I have a family member who would probably like to purchase some Pride souvenirs at Disney. Where in DS or AK might we find some items? Thx!

The pride merch tends to be a more seasonal thing that Disney comes out with in June.
Basically they tend to have things like rainbow ears and shirts etc.
When they are available you should be able to find them in the more general gift shops such as World Of Disney in DS.

You'll find rainbow stuff in almost all the shops. There will be more at various times of the year, like June, but its out there year round.

This past year, I believe the Pride collection merch first made an appearance in May. So you can expect some new items to be released then. There's always new tshirt designs, water bottle, usually a small backpack, mickey ears, a rainbow Mickey plushie, sunglasses, and some other items. Some of the rainbow collection can still be found on shopdisney.com so you can look there to see if there's anything left that you'd like to buy in advance. Though once they release the new collection, they generally do a limited time thing where a portion of the proceeds are donated to GLSEN and other organizations focused on LGBTQ youth, so I choose to buy in June while that is going on.

We were just there this past week. I saw three different rainbow pins (the jeweled Mickey head with diagonal rainbow stripes, and then a Mickey and the castle both in rainbow horizontal stripes), a bunch of suitcases and bags with a rainbow shaded background and small silhouettes of things over them (didn't look closely enough to see if they were snack outlines or park symbols, sorry!), and lots of people wearing rainbow Mickey and Minnie ears. Also, one of the photographers at Hollywood Studios had a pride mickey head that he was offering as a prop. (All the photographers were absolutely great when my wife and I explained we were celebrating our wedding anniversary). Oh, also in Animal Kingdom, there's a rainbow magic shot available which is kind of cute. Our photographer did that one as a surprise. And as @Luxurious_Lumiere said, I'm sure that there'll be a lot more merchandise released as Pride approaches.

(We had been in Batuu earlier in the day, hence our outfits to fit in with the land there...)

I'm going next week and was hoping to get a Mickey pride tshirt for my trans daughter or maybe a rainbow mickey mug? Has anyone seen anything like these recently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!