Priceline Express Deals

So just confirming...There's no problem hooking up room ressies/ park ressies into MDE when using PRICELINE? Almost seems to good to be true >..
No problems, they are just like any other rooms.
You get a confirmation code and you use that to add it to MDE.

(Park reservations don't have any connection to room bookings for this purpose.)

Discounted rooms at S and D have been priced like a Disney moderate for years. Discounts are common when the hotel doesn't have convention bookings. Today that's most of the time

Do any Disney resorts ever appear on Hotwire? I generally prefer Hotwire over Price Line Express as the deals are usually better and from the info given easier to identify the resort.

Our trip is feb 5-9. When should i start really looking into the express/hot deals?
In normal times, you should already be checking every few days and increase to several times per week in January.
But, I can tell you: No Disney resort deals at all since the last batch ended on September 30th and so far it is not looking good for drops in the near future.

But, both sites have surprised me before, so worth checking.
FWIW, Priceline Express has been almost a complete dead zone for Disney resort deals in 2021, so the more likely place they'll appear seems to be Hotwire. Good luck!

In normal times, you should already be checking every few days and increase to several times per week in January.
But, I can tell you: No Disney resort deals at all since the last batch ended on September 30th and so far it is not looking good for drops in the near future.

But, both sites have surprised me before, so worth checking.
FWIW, Priceline Express has been almost a complete dead zone for Disney resort deals in 2021, so the more likely place they'll appear seems to be Hotwire. Good luck!

thanks! we snagged an awesome yacht club deal for our trip in august but sounds like that may have been the exception not the rule lol

thanks! we snagged an awesome yacht club deal for our trip in august but sounds like that may have been the exception not the rule lol

Had the best time this August. It wasn’t THAT hot! (We rode bikes from Naples to Miami and back the next day, and that was not my best decision - you can see me all the way cooked below)

Was your YC deal a blind?! Good score on that.

Attachments

• E284F578-07DA-4982-B71C-EA2FDEBE5ACB.jpeg
    E284F578-07DA-4982-B71C-EA2FDEBE5ACB.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 33
Had the best time this August. It wasn’t THAT hot! (We rode bikes from Naples to Miami and back the next day, and that was not my best decision - you can see me all the way cooked below)

Was your YC deal a blind?! Good score on that.

Nice!

it wasnt a blind actually. we were able to get a water view for around 245 a night. No brainer in our book. i had to call to get the rate though. People in here kept saying they saw it as a transparent deal but mine kept saying like $500. I called and they said on the phone it showed the 245$ so i booked asap

Well I just had a very unpleasant experience with Priceline! I have been using Priceline successfully for many years (since 2010). However tonite’s experience was unacceptabl.
I received a promo code yesterday for an EXTRA 22% off an Express Deal. This code was good through Jan 1, 2022. I selected an Express Deal and a room ishowing an $85 price which was crossed out and a price of $67 was being offered. So I chose the Queen room for $67 then $19.97 in service chg/fees was added so price was $82 ish I then copied and pasted the promo code for the “extra 22% off and it was applied and gave me final price of $67 which I accepted and selected and completed my billing info. However 10 min later I received an email confirmation showing a “VIP Deal” with a charge of $89.92! I immediately tried calling the 800 number and after being on hold 10 min was offered to have a text interaction with an agent. After a 12 minutes of texting I ended the text and called again and waited about 10 min for a live agent. I explained situation and then waited while she relayed info to someone higher up and came back stating that amount I was charged was correct i again repeated that I had a promo code and booked an Express deal and was put on hold again after 15 min of going back and forth and giving them the code I used they finally agreed to refund me the difference. I also told them I had photos of my final screen showing the total reflecting my promo code and I offered to email them the photo which they declined. I always take screen shots of my reservations just in case I don’t get the confirmations. They were insistent that I hadn’t used a code and the price I was charged was correct...but in the end I did get issue resolved....

I booked The Swan through Priceline the other day . It wasn’t an express booking, just a regular one that was 10% off and fully refundable.

I used express a few years back and know that I have to call in to get the correct # to link the reservation in MDE. Does anyone know who I need to call ?

I can’t remember how I finally got it last time. My current reservation has a Priceline itinerary # and a 9 digit confirmation # but those don’t work.

I booked The Swan through Priceline the other day . It wasn’t an express booking, just a regular one that was 10% off and fully refundable.

I used express a few years back and know that I have to call in to get the correct # to link the reservation in MDE. Does anyone know who I need to call ?

I can’t remember how I finally got it last time. My current reservation has a Priceline itinerary # and a 9 digit confirmation # but those don’t work.
Your best bet is to call the Swan directly (not the Marriott main number). They will link it for you.

I recently booked a Dolphin package through Costco. I texted the resort to get an MDE compatible reservation number. If you don’t have it already, download the SwanDolphin app then choose I’m on Property and Text Us. I included my hotel confirmation number, name on the reservation, and dates of the stay. They responded within a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!