Priceline Express Deals

Anybody have any idea what hotel would have no resort fee, normally 365 dollars (supposedly) have both a river view option and a theme park view option at 4+ and says 8+ with 600 reviews (though I believe I read that the reviews haven't been matching). I would have assumed Wyndham except that they charge a resort fee, and the only disney resort I can find with a specific river view is 3.5 stars. The 4 star disney resorts with a water view and a theme park view should have a much higher base rate, so I am fairly stumped.
If you're having trouble with my resort matcher spreadsheet , make sure you somehow aren't using a link that has "htmlview" appended to the end of the URL in the address bar. Sometimes people copy and paste an address with that in it (not sure how) - but that makes the sheet non-editable to people who use the link.

Also, if on a mobile device mobile browsers don't play nicely with Google Sheets - I suggest changing the browser to open the file in "desktop mode", or better: use the Sheets app to avoid all of these issues. :)

As for the resort you describe: I kind of recall seeing a non-Disney resort or another using River View for a room type awhile back, but I can't remember which one. But, I agree that sounds like Wyndham.
In the past Priceline has played games with resort fees: they do not always show them on deals. I haven't seen it happen in awhile, but could be the case here.
Also good to note that when I read the fine print, Priceline says that even if they don't list the resort fee, you are still liable to pay it on site if the resort requires it. Not fair for opaque deals, IMHO, but good to be aware and use all the other clues to figure out the resort.

If you can provide the dates you saw the deal for and the discounted price, I'd be happy to take a look.

Hey, y’all! Been lurking this thread for a while, and I’m so grateful for all the help, hints, and tips. I usually just suck it up and get a room at Beach Club, but I’m running down solo for one day on my way to see the family for thanksgiving.

I’ll be in the parks 11/18/21, and need two nights lodging. Traveling light, and don’t mind switching hotels.

I found a room at Fairfield LBV on Apopka Road for $44 on the 18th, which seemed a good deal.

Currently looking for a place on the 17th, and just came upon this opaque. The 3500+ review count threw me off; what am I looking at here? The amazing Priceline Google Sheet doesn’t love this one with its massive review count or “6+” rating.ADD430F7-36C2-4AF2-9E98-715943066553.jpeg

Hey, y’all! Been lurking this thread for a while, and I’m so grateful for all the help, hints, and tips. I usually just suck it up and get a room at Beach Club, but I’m running down solo for one day on my way to see the family for thanksgiving.

I’ll be in the parks 11/18/21, and need two nights lodging. Traveling light, and don’t mind switching hotels.

I found a room at Fairfield LBV on Apopka Road for $44 on the 18th, which seemed a good deal.

Currently looking for a place on the 17th, and just came upon this opaque. The 3500+ review count threw me off; what am I looking at here? The amazing Priceline Google Sheet doesn’t love this one with its massive review count or “6+” rating.
My matcher sheets only look in areas where there are Disney resorts - so Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs.
This resort is in LBV - but a nice easy trick is to search for both regular and Express deals together, take note of the hidden deal details and scroll down to find the non-hidden deal that matches everything.
When I searched that date and scrolled down the results, it looks to me that your deal matches the Sheraton Orlando LBV Resort.

I've screen captured them both into this one image to make the comparison easier to see.
I didn't look to see if there were any other resorts with exactly the same ratings and review count, which you may want to double check. It seems unlikely to me, but possible and I don't track that area. :)

ALSO: Be aware this resort appears to have a $23 daily resort fee.

Thank you so much! Will probably play around for the next few days, and just book the Fairfield for ease unless something interesting comes up. Seeing Swan/Dolphin at good rates

Is the swan/dolphin available for 1/29 thru 2/4/22 thru priceline? We are a family of 5, so know it has to be the dolphin and we have to pay an extra $25/night for a roll away and resort fee as well. Thank you!

Is the swan/dolphin available for 1/29 thru 2/4/22 thru priceline? We are a family of 5, so know it has to be the dolphin and we have to pay an extra $25/night for a roll away and resort fee as well. Thank you!
Haven't seen either for any consistent deals - and those dates are a little far outside the usual window for recent Hotwire and Priceline deal drops. I'd suggest checking once or twice a week for awhile, then a few times a week as you get within 4-6 weeks of your dates.

Bad news is, there have been no deals since September 30th or so, but fingers crossed some start dropping soon!

Mannnn I'd love to pop down once more time before Christmas starts. Usually the first week/weekend of December is perfect....I might have to stay off property (wayyy off property lol) if I can't find a decent deal.

Looking for a hotel in early December. I see some Disney resorts on hotwire, but not as hidden deals. As it gets closer to December, would those convert to hidden deals if rooms are still available?

Looking for a hotel in early December. I see some Disney resorts on hotwire, but not as hidden deals. As it gets closer to December, would those convert to hidden deals if rooms are still available?
In normal times we should have started seeing hidden deals for early December a week or more ago - right now we seem to be in a holding pattern since the end of September.
Since anything can happen, I'd just keep checking - but my guesttimate right now is we may not see any hidden deals until after the new year at least.
Of course, they've surprised me multiple times before, so fingers crossed I'm wrong! :)

Anyone have any experience with Priceline doing a lot of cancelations? I booked several overlapping reservations and cancelled them, and now have several more. Just curious if anyone has encountered problems by canceling multiple rooms in a short window of time.

Anyone have any experience with Priceline doing a lot of cancelations? I booked several overlapping reservations and cancelled them, and now have several more. Just curious if anyone has encountered problems by canceling multiple rooms in a short window of time.
I can't say I have done a LOT of cancellations, but when testing deals etc I have had a few times where I booked 2 or 3 times and cancelled them all within a few minutes. No issues or warnings.

Ok, I think I'm going down December 3-5, I want to do that 12 beers of Christmas thing. Still no deals so I guess I'm staying at the Quality Inn & Suites nearby, lol.

Ok, I think I'm going down December 3-5, I want to do that 12 beers of Christmas thing. Still no deals so I guess I'm staying at the Quality Inn & Suites nearby, lol.
I'm intrigued! What's the 12 beers of Christmas thing?? I hope you can get an onsite deal, but we've stayed at a Quality Inn & Suites outside of the parks and enjoyed it.

I'm intrigued! What's the 12 beers of Christmas thing?? I hope you can get an onsite deal, but we've stayed at a Quality Inn & Suites outside of the parks and enjoyed it.
It's at Morimoto! It's a beer & food pairing. I've heard excellent things about it - this will be my first time going. I'm waffling on booking something off-site now or waiting another week to see if things change. I mean it's just 2 nights so it doesn't reeeeeeeeeeally matter, but I'd love to stay at Pop instead of having to take ubers the whole time.

Hmmm seeing what is probably Hilton Orlando BVP for $141/night (comes to $425 for 2 nights with all the fees & junk). I like that for my off-property hotel but it's still a liiiiiiiittle high when I'm flying solo. It does have good busses but I don't know if I'd trust them to get me there for rope drop, so maybe I'd be taking an uber either way. Ugh. And the Ramada I've stayed at before is currently double the price I paid previously. Great for $40/night, do I want to pay almost $100/night now?

FWIW: There's a code for an extra 14% off in the Hotwire app using code BETTER14 - BUT it maxes out at $50, so as usual meh.

There are some Port Orleans deals out there in December, but they are just 11% off so with the hidden deal fee end up being a wash - I was hoping the code didn't have a max out for once and might make those deals a *little* better.

FWIW: There's a code for an extra 14% off in the Hotwire app using code BETTER14 - BUT it maxes out at $50, so as usual meh.

There are some Port Orleans deals out there in December, but they are just 11% off so with the hidden deal fee end up being a wash - I was hoping the code didn't have a max out for once and might make those deals a *little* better.

So just confirming...There's no problem hooking up room ressies/ park ressies into MDE when using PRICELINE? Almost seems to good to be true >..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter