Priceline Express Deals

Please walk a novice thru linking a Priceline reservation to MDE. The reservation number on my Priceline confirmation doesn’t work. Do I need to call & ask for the Disney #? And when I made the reservation it didn’t ask for my DH’s name. The reservation is for 2 adults only, no kids. We don’t plan on using Magic Express & won’t want new magic bands since the trip is in less than a month. Thanks for the help!

Oops! NM! As soon as I posted I went back to my email & found the link that has the Disney confirmation number. And I added my DH as I linked it to MDE. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Does OKW show up as bonnet creek or disney springs area?
There's some weirdness for Old Key West: On Priceline it is listed in Disney Springs, but on Hotwire they have it in Bonnet Creek.

On HW there are 4 resorts with the same 3.5* 4.4-guest rating (see image below.)
In addition to the clues that the review count is lower and the sub-amenity values are different, OKW will tend to be a lot higher in price than the others. Usually in the $250 per night range.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek will be listed as "3.5* CONDO", Silver Lake deals will usually have the review count showing on hidden deals while Disney resorts usually do not.

Good luck!

Priceline has Pop Century in early August for $153 a night (refundable rates, not Express Deals), which isn't bad. I booked my trip with an additional 7% off coupon. Hopefully it or another value resort will pop up for cheaper, or a moderate for close to that price before the trip.

Got the Dolphin for 6/5, Sat night, king bed. I may have done slightly better using my passholder discount but I would’ve had to do double beds which it’s too small for me and my husband. LOL

forgot to add that we arrive so late that I didn’t want to pay $550 to stay at the Poly that night.

Last edited:
Actually considering booking the Dolphin for six more nights and dumping the Poly. We're currently paying $2700 for 5 nights at the Poly. We could stay 6 nights at the Dolphin for $1200. Considerable difference and an extra night. I just wonder if we book a king room will we get one? I can't sleep in a double with my husband for 7 nights all together. :crazy: :crazy:

Priceline has Pop Century in early August for $153 a night (refundable rates, not Express Deals), which isn't bad. I booked my trip with an additional 7% off coupon. Hopefully it or another value resort will pop up for cheaper, or a moderate for close to that price before the trip.

Well, I spoke too soon! Coronado Springs has popped up for my dates (Aug. 1-5) at $155 per night on Hotwire. The total is $733 (with 10% coupon), while I paid $670 for my Pop reservation. Is it worth it to make this upgrade? I stayed at Pop 3 years ago and Coronado 8 years ago. Both are nice, but I think being on the Skyliner might be more ideal. The bigger rooms would be nice, but we are the type who just want to get to the parks quickly and stay all day.

Also, the listing does not guarantee a specific bed type, which leads me to believe it will be a king room since CSR is frequently listed with that. Any insight on this? Thanks!

Well, I spoke too soon! Coronado Springs has popped up for my dates (Aug. 1-5) at $155 per night on Hotwire. The total is $733 (with 10% coupon), while I paid $670 for my Pop reservation. Is it worth it to make this upgrade? I stayed at Pop 3 years ago and Coronado 8 years ago. Both are nice, but I think being on the Skyliner might be more ideal. The bigger rooms would be nice, but we are the type who just want to get to the parks quickly and stay all day.

Also, the listing does not guarantee a specific bed type, which leads me to believe it will be a king room since CSR is frequently listed with that. Any insight on this? Thanks!
Going solely by transportation/ease to the parks, I’d say Pop definitely holds the advantage here.
How many of you are traveling? The CSR rooms are wonderful- nice size and beautifully done. We find, as a family of 4, that the values are a bit tight. They’re find for short trips though, and for those trips where you are at the parks opening to close.

Is it me or did Hotwire remove "airport shuttle" off its amenities list?
I just noticed that. They definitely removed airport shuttle.
When I do a search (on my PC) and look at amenities first, airport shuttle is still there. If I narrow the search down to the Bonnet Creek area, airport shuttle is not available. I suspect that is because none of the hotels they have available in the Bonnet Creek area for my dates have airport shuttles.

When I do a search (on my PC) and look at amenities first, airport shuttle is still there. If I narrow the search down to the Bonnet Creek area, airport shuttle is not available. I suspect that is because none of the hotels they have available in the Bonnet Creek area for my dates have airport shuttles.
Interesting, I did that too this morning (and just did it again to double-check). Did this on my laptop and it's not showing as an option at all. Then I just tried random July dates since I figured maybe no June ones available but it's still not showing?

Interesting, I did that too this morning (and just did it again to double-check). Did this on my laptop and it's not showing as an option at all. Then I just tried random July dates since I figured maybe no June ones available but it's still not showing?
I searched August 28- September 3. Location: Orlando, FL. Airport shuttle shows as an option under amenities. Pick that option and I see a 3.5* all-suites hotel in the MCO area.

I searched August 28- September 3. Location: Orlando, FL. Airport shuttle shows as an option under amenities. Pick that option and I see a 3.5* all-suites hotel in the MCO area.
View attachment 579791
I tried a 2 day period in June, July, and Auugst. It's just not showing up for me. So weird.
(I'd post my screen shot but I can't figure out how to work this Paint 3D lol. I need to figure out how to get traditional Paint back).
So then I tried your dates, same thing. So odd! Maybe it's a cache thing on my computer.

I tried a 2 day period in June, July, and Auugst. It's just not showing up for me. So weird.
(I'd post my screen shot but I can't figure out how to work this Paint 3D lol. I need to figure out how to get traditional Paint back).
So then I tried your dates, same thing. So odd! Maybe it's a cache thing on my computer.
Let's just accept the fact that Hotwire has been glitchy for months now. Good luck.

I think what happened is that Hotwire removed most of the resort deals in Bonnet Creek last night. (Not just Disney.)
We've been on the fence for booking some July/Aug dates. I kept checking for more CBR dates to drop and noticed about 10PM that the only deals showing are for Quality Inn, Wyndham Grand Orlando, and Waldorf Astoria, and sometimes JW Marriott.

So, if there are no resorts in results for that location that have Airport Shuttle, then that amenity isn't selectable in filters.

This is the 3rd time it has happened on Hotwire in the last few months - the other times they all came back later in the day or so.
Hoping that's the case again - this is the first time there were any good deals on dates my family was looking at!

Last edited:
I think what happened is that Hotwire removed most of the resort deals in Bonnet Creek last night. (Not just Disney.)
We've been on the fence for booking some July/Aug dates. I kept checking for more CBR dates to drop and noticed about 10PM that the only deals showing are for Quality Inn, Wyndham Grand Orlando, and Waldorf Astoria, and sometimes JW Marriott.

So, if there are no resorts in results for that location that have Airport Shuttle, then that amenity isn't selectable in filters.

This is the 3rd time it has happened on Hotwire in the last few months - the other times they all came back later in the day or so.
Hoping that's the case again - this is the first time there were any good deals on dates my family was looking at!
Good to know, thanks!
I hope you find the deal you want :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!