Priceline Express Deals

Does anyone know how long it takes to link a reservation to MDE from Hotwire.

I made the mistake of booking the room in DS's name since he'll need MDE and I already am in another room. However, I forgot he's under my MDE and doesn't have his own. Is this something I need to call Disney IT about or will it eventually let me link the reservation?

Edited for clarity :)

Update, it worked after 15-10 minutes. Last time I got it in immediately, so was worried (I just added myself as the second guest, hopefully won't cause any issues! lol)

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I just discovered that if I read through a description, they give out hints....easy to look up. Thank you and have a great day.:flower1:
Just don't rely on the "Last Person Got X Resort!" hints - sometimes they are right but many times they are not. Very much not useful. :)

I just had an interesting experience. I did book the 1 night I wanted for my DS to add a night and the HotRate was $20 more expensive on the app than the website, usually the better deal is on the app! So the app appears to be working, but I booked on the web.
Huh! That's weird, have never seen that one!
Recently I've noticed that if you see a deal and then use the Draw function to lock in your guess, HW adds about $5 to the rate after the draw result pops up.

Anyone seen anything interesting for late May? On property if possible.
There were some great deals for May a several weeks back, but over time many of them have gone away.
All I can say is if your dates are at all flexible, try various combinations of starting and ending dates to see if you can tease out some deals - some of them only show up with specific starting and/or ending dates.

Looking for one night 9/7-9/8...already have a reservation for 9/8-9/14 at CSR but couldn’t add the extra night. I was hoping to add the one night at POP to save $...don’t see anything right now...would I do better to wait until closer to Sept?
This is my first time trying to use Priceline.

Looking for one night 9/7-9/8...already have a reservation for 9/8-9/14 at CSR but couldn’t add the extra night. I was hoping to add the one night at POP to save $...don’t see anything right now...would I do better to wait until closer to Sept?
This is my first time trying to use Priceline.
I'm seeing both CSR and CBR on 9/7-9/8.

(UPDATED LATER: By the way, these deals in these images are on Hotwire - Priceline has been a dead zone for Disney resort deals for months.)

Last edited:

I'm wondering if anyone has experience in a weird situation like I'm in.

I searched Hotwire for 4 adults (2 adults, (1) 16 year old and (1) 17 year old) and selected a Hot Rate which I was pretty certain was Coronado Springs. At bed type the only options I had were 1 king bed or 'Hotel Choice' so I went with hotel choice since a king obviously wouldn't work. Success, I snagged CS but imagine my surprise that MDE shows a king room. I spoke with the Wholesale team to get this corrected but they are firm that I can't initiate the change, it needs to be initiated by Hotwire. Long story short Hotwire is infuriatingly unhelpful stating that I selected a room for two adults (though I didn't, the search was for 4) and that they won't help. I called Disney back and spoke with two friendly CMs who both assured me that, even though they can't modify a Hotwire res before check in, that this can/will be made right upon check in at the desk and that I won't be stranded with no room for my kids.
I hope this is correct because I can't imagine beginning a vacation by finding out your kids can't stay in your resort! Meanwhile I've looked around Disney's site and Coronado seems to have zero 2 queen beds available for my dates which scares me. This is not to mention that I can't get my kids on the Magical Express from MCO!

*note that my Hotwire confirmation states 2 adults, not 4 despite that I searched for 4. I have no idea why they gave me a result that only sleeps 2 when I clearly searched 4.*

Has anybody ever had something like this happen? How did it work out for you?

Thank you in advance!

Has anybody ever had something like this happen? How did it work out for you?
Thank you in advance!
I've heard variations on this theme over time - but I have not heard of anyone who wasn't accommodated for the room they needed, even if it was on site.
Personally I'd probably call the Wholesale number a few more times and play dumb hoping for a different CM. Sometimes it just depends on who you get.
I believe people have reported being able to add people for ME when at the airport in this sort of situation too - but I have no experience with that, maybe someone else can chime in with more info.

(BTW, TONS of people have booked 2 into a Hotwire room then added (usually) 2 kids - because HW has a glitch that charges for more than 2 peoplr even if some are children.
So, we're all working around their problem! If they would just fix that mistake in the system, they'd have a lot less phone calls from us. But at this point, I doubt they ever will.)

Also: You can't really use available rooms on the Disney site as an indicator on what will be available or booked up. The reseller sites sell different blocks of rooms that Disney has on their own site.

Sending good luck your way!

Make sure wholesale adds your two kids to the reservation so that you can put it into MDE
Unfortunately Wholesale is unable as the capacity of the room is 2 so it will physically not allow four guests to be registered. But good news today is I explained the situation to Magical Express and they were able to reserve two seats on the bus for the kids so we at least know that there won't be any issues getting all four of us to the hotel. Once we arrive we'll just have to take it from there. Fingers crossed!

Anyone see anything good for June? I'm seeing no Disney resorts, though I'll admit HW has been really weird lately....
All I found was CSR for one night towards the end of June. It was $159, which is not the best I've gotten but still way lower than the current offers booking direct.

Super low availability even on Disney's site the last two weeks of June (although I didn't check rack rates).

Is there any chance that when booking a deal through Hotwire or Priceline and the hotel becomes oversold that you'll be turned away? I booked a week at CSR through a Hotwire Hotdeal about a month ago and I check-in on Wednesday. I've been able to connect my reservation in MDE but the hotel is sold out now for my dates and I'm just starting to have travel anxiety nightmares about getting there and being told there's no room for us. I've booked through PL before and never had an issue, but I'm a worrier, I guess.

I’m looking for something 6/26-6/30. Not necessarily on property (although that would be amazing), but looking for something that has a cool pool (slides, spray ground, etc- something other than just a pool) since we plan on doing some pool days. If anyone sees anything, please let me know. I’ve struck out thus far.

Is there any chance that when booking a deal through Hotwire or Priceline and the hotel becomes oversold that you'll be turned away? I booked a week at CSR through a Hotwire Hotdeal about a month ago and I check-in on Wednesday. I've been able to connect my reservation in MDE but the hotel is sold out now for my dates and I'm just starting to have travel anxiety nightmares about getting there and being told there's no room for us. I've booked through PL before and never had an issue, but I'm a worrier, I guess.

No, you'll be fine. The absolute worst case scenario is they will upgrade you to a better resort. You have a paid, legit reservation. They will not turn you away.

I’m looking for something 6/26-6/30. Not necessarily on property (although that would be amazing), but looking for something that has a cool pool (slides, spray ground, etc- something other than just a pool) since we plan on doing some pool days. If anyone sees anything, please let me know. I’ve struck out thus far.
That week not showing any Disney resort deals, but over on VRBO I see at least one good deal for Wyndham Bonnet Creek - a 1BR Villa for $162 per night.
I've heard good things about the pool and lazy river so check in on prices over there whenever I'm looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter