Priceline Express Deals

I have to share. I finally got someone at Hotwire to contact Disney Wholesale and got approval to cancel my July 10-19 GF reservation! I had been told "no cancellations" for so long, I was just about to give up hope. The Hotwire Rep I spoke to today was pretty insistent that HotRate deals are non-refundable (they are), but our resort (for now at least) isn't even scheduled to be open when we arrive. I stayed polite of course. I am just so happy to get a resolution. Hopefully we will be back to the World soon!

I was so hoping I would be able to get a fantastic deal for my next trip, but now we don’t even know when/if Disney might have excess inventory for opaque bookings.

I went ahead with an Undercover Tourist reservation. At this point, I figured I’d rather have a bird in the hand, since Disney isn’t even taking direct bookings.

But I really, really miss this being an active thread. I love decoding the deals. Fingers crossed for it to start up again! I miss you all!

This is kind of specific, but does anyone see Swan/Dolphin for July 17-21 for under $800 total on Express Deals/Hot Rates? My sister is unhappy (to say the least) that we're booked at Pop. Of course, we can't make a new resort reservation now except for Swolphin.

This is kind of specific, but does anyone see Swan/Dolphin for July 17-21 for under $800 total on Express Deals/Hot Rates? My sister is unhappy (to say the least) that we're booked at Pop. Of course, we can't make a new resort reservation now except for Swolphin.
I've been keeping an eye on random dates on Priceline and it seems like the Swan deals that are out there have jumped up significantly this week. For the dates you mention I'm seeing it for $234 per night, not incl resort fee, which is not much of a deal at all.

FWIW, I do see the Waldorf Astoria deals out there are still decent. You can spot it pretty easily as is the only 5* 8-guest rated resort with 200 reviews on PE deals.
Was down as low as $150 per night for awhile, but for your dates is $163 (plus resort fee.) That comes out to $970 incl resort fee and taxes.
On regular Priceline and the hotel's own site it is going for about $224 per night.

I may be wrong here, but I was reading a few days ago that Disney is only opening some of their resorts. Therefore people with existing reservations at resorts that are closed may be moved to those resorts. I’m going to assume that they’ll open the deluxe and moderates before the values bc it’s way easier to have people move to an upgraded category or lateral move, rather than move someone down a category. But you know what they say about assuming...

I may be wrong here, but I was reading a few days ago that Disney is only opening some of their resorts. Therefore people with existing reservations at resorts that are closed may be moved to those resorts. I’m going to assume that they’ll open the deluxe and moderates before the values bc it’s way easier to have people move to an upgraded category or lateral move, rather than move someone down a category. But you know what they say about assuming...
I've heard that too, but I don't know if they'll move us from Pop. It's on the Skyliner vs the All Stars being bus-only. Just keeping my eyes open but so far I haven't seen any great deals. :/

Check out Hotwire now. Dolphin is currently a hot rate for your dates at $154/night. With taxes, hotwire fees, and resort fees, it comes out to about $900 for the 4 nights. A little over your budget, but not bad considering it's a weekend and Disney isn't accepting any new reservations.

Well hello there, my favorite Disney people. I'm going to the AP preview but live in GA, which means I need the cheapest, closest, non-scary hotel that Priceline/Hotwire have to offer for July 9-11. Any suggestions for super cheap but also "fine for just sleeping" hotels?

Well hello there, my favorite Disney people. I'm going to the AP preview but live in GA, which means I need the cheapest, closest, non-scary hotel that Priceline/Hotwire have to offer for July 9-11. Any suggestions for super cheap but also "fine for just sleeping" hotels?

Look at TownPlace at Flamingo Crossings. Their AAA rate is $104

I'm more familiar with Hotwire than Priceline, but it looks like there's a lot out there, especially if you're willing to drive a little. Generally anything that's a 4.0/5 or above is going to be at least clean and fine for sleeping. It looks like the Lake Buena Vista North area has a few hot rate deals for $49/night. The 4.2/5 3.5* for $49 looks to be Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. There are several others with good ratings that are well under $100 even as revealed bookings.

Hi! Thanks haha. Also, thanks everyone, I found a good-enough place for $87 total! Now I just need my boss to say she doesn't need me that Friday. :P If she does I'll promise to work Sunday or something haha.
We just booked the Holiday Inn Express on Palm Parkway for $65/night with no resort or parking fees. Hampton Inn right next door was approx the same price. 5/5 reviews on Trip Advisor!

We just booked the Holiday Inn Express on Palm Parkway for $65/night with no resort or parking fees. Hampton Inn right next door was approx the same price. 5/5 reviews on Trip Advisor!
Also thought my priceline friends would appreciate the $31 RT airfare on Frontier. For a very quick trip (36 hours in Orlando) my total out of pocket so far has been $75! (Car and hotel booked with points)

Hi! Thanks haha. Also, thanks everyone, I found a good-enough place for $87 total! Now I just need my boss to say she doesn't need me that Friday. :P If she does I'll promise to work Sunday or something haha.
Thank you!
Just happened to log into my account a little while ago for our flights and found out they shifted us by 10 hours on both ends, essentially losing two days :(
Going to see if they'll shift us to the night before since the only flights to MCO from my area land us after 10 p.m. In that case, we'll need a room!
On hold now.
Man I get the airlines are struggling and having to shift things around, but this is like our third flight reschedule for August! And second airline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter