Priceline Express Deals

Can anyone help me identify this express deal? December 13-14 3.5* disney springs area 8+ 100 reviews wifi airport shuttle no smoking and fitness center for amenities. No resort fee. $117
Of the 3 choices (Wyndham Garden, Holiday Inn Orlando or Doubletree) priceline says it is, I think it is the Doubletree.

Does anyone have a guess what the following Hot Rate hotel would be? Betterbidding could not find a match.
Dates 1/17-1/21, 4-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area, 4.3/5 Excellent Tripadvisor 2000+ Reviews
Amenities: Business center, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Internet access, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms, Spa services
Room choices - 2 double beds resort view $196, 1 king bed resort view $209, Deluxe suite 1 King bed with Sofa bed $239
Resort fee of USD34.00 per room per night.
Thanks in advance

Does anyone have a guess what the following Hot Rate hotel would be? Betterbidding could not find a match.
Dates 1/17-1/21, 4-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area, 4.3/5 Excellent Tripadvisor 2000+ Reviews
Amenities: Business center, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Internet access, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms, Spa services
Room choices - 2 double beds resort view $196, 1 king bed resort view $209, Deluxe suite 1 King bed with Sofa bed $239
Thanks in advance

I believe that's the Dolphin!

Thanks in advance
I agree with @momto4obkids - the Dolphin is the only 4-star resort in Bonnet Creek that has double beds, and the resort fee matches.

Can someone help with what resort this might be (can't get Canary to work for me anymore). 12/21-12/23, Bonnet Creek, 3 stars, 8+ rating for $95 per night. It doesn't look like it has any hotel fees. I'm thinking All Stars or Pop?

Can someone help with what resort this might be (can't get Canary to work for me anymore). 12/21-12/23, Bonnet Creek, 3 stars, 8+ rating for $95 per night. It doesn't look like it has any hotel fees. I'm thinking All Stars or Pop?
HC does work on one of my computers and says either Sports or Movies but given that it has 200+ reviews I think it is Movies.

I can't get HC to work for me either. I don't have any solid advice since I'm still learning how to tell but it sounds like it *might* be ASMo to me. I booked it a little over a month ago for about the same price from 12-23/-12/25 and it was the same description and HC was working at the time.

If you post how many reviews it has, that might be helpful.

Posted as PP did :)

Edited to add, I just checked PL and I"m getting the hint that it says I've stayed here before. I've only done ASMo and Coronado through PLE.

Can someone verify for me this hotel?
on Priceline 12/15-12/16
3 star rating Bonnet creek
8+ rating, 200 reviews
No resort fees
$74 a night before taxes

thinking it’s all stars or hopefully movies or pop. I’ve never booked an express deal but have been researching for a few days. Thanks!

10% off Express and Pay Now Hotel Deals

Enter code at checkout
96M9LX7AC3V
Book by 11/13/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Can someone verify for me this hotel?
on Priceline 12/15-12/16
3 star rating Bonnet creek
8+ rating, 200 reviews
No resort fees
$74 a night before taxes

thinking it’s all stars or hopefully movies or pop. I’ve never booked an express deal but have been researching for a few days. Thanks!
I'm getting the hint I have booked here before, so it should be Movies.

I booked these exact dates 12/21-12/24 and got Movies preferred room.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but I just booked 2 nights through PE ($74/nt 12/18-12/20 ASMo) and it automatically booked the reservation for 2 people but I'm going solo...now MDE won't let me link the reservation until I assign a 2nd person. Priceline says they won't change the reservation because they sell by the room, not the # of people and Disney says they can't change it because I booked through a 3rd party. What do I do?

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but I just booked 2 nights through PE ($74/nt 12/18-12/20 ASMo) and it automatically booked the reservation for 2 people but I'm going solo...now MDE won't let me link the reservation until I assign a 2nd person. Priceline says they won't change the reservation because they sell by the room, not the # of people and Disney says they can't change it because I booked through a 3rd party. What do I do?
Is it a dealbreaker that the reservation is for two people? Could you link a dummy account to your MDE as the second person or someone else that is on your friends and family list? Worst case scenario, you get two magic bands for the room. I went solo last February and had to assign my husband as the second person even though he didn't go. It didn't impact anything.

If you link it to a second person so you can connect it in your MDE, then you might want to call Disney wholesale and see if they can take the second person off the reservation. I've used them to add people to a PE deal before once it was linked.

The PP mentioned wholesale. Did you call the wholesale number instead of the regular reservation line? They/wholesale can add people so I would think they could take one off. If not just take someone in your friends and family list to add to the reservation, it won't affect your trip in anyway that I can think of to have a second person listed in your room.

Is it a dealbreaker that the reservation is for two people? Could you link a dummy account to your MDE as the second person or someone else that is on your friends and family list? Worst case scenario, you get two magic bands for the room. I went solo last February and had to assign my husband as the second person even though he didn't go. It didn't impact anything.

If you link it to a second person so you can connect it in your MDE, then you might want to call Disney wholesale and see if they can take the second person off the reservation. I've used them to add people to a PE deal before once it was linked.
I was thinking of adding an imaginary person. I'm happy to know that someone has done this before with no problems. Thank you!

The PP mentioned wholesale. Did you call the wholesale number instead of the regular reservation line? They/wholesale can add people so I would think they could take one off. If not just take someone in your friends and family list to add to the reservation, it won't affect your trip in anyway that I can think of to have a second person listed in your room.
+1
Just call the wholesale department. They can do it, and they could add a request for 1 king too while they're at it

I didn't. I wonder why the person I spoke to at Disney didn't tell me to call the wholesale number. Oh well, it'll probably just be easier to add an imaginary person. Thanks for your advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!