Priceline Express Deals

Use code WEEKEND20 for $20 off thousands of eligible hotels when you spend at least $100 for a two-night stay.

Terms and conditions: Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from August 5, 2019 at 9 a.m. through August 12, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.

This code can be used multiple times!

Use code WEEKEND20 for $20 off thousands of eligible hotels when you spend at least $100 for a two-night stay.

Terms and conditions: Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from August 5, 2019 at 9 a.m. through August 12, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.
Is this HW or PL?

I see a decent number of hotels available during that window, at least under open. I also see the Swan for 184 for those dates under PLE. Not sure if any of that helps. Good luck.
Thanks! There have been deals for weeks that I didn’t find super great. Then last night everything was gone, but shortly thereafter the same deals came back. I think it was just a glitch that nothing was on when I checked, but I was hoping for some new great deals.
I know the Swan at $184 a night is a good deal, but I’m holding out for an amazing deal. I just hope that my cheapness doesn’t come back to bite me, and I wind up with no deal!

I know the Swan at $184 a night is a good deal, but I’m holding out for an amazing deal. I just hope that my cheapness doesn’t come back to bite me, and I wind up with no deal!

I'm with you, 184 is a good deal, but not amazing... If Priceline hadn't sent me a 20% code (which brought the 203 that I was stuck at, down to 162) I'd still be waiting. Here's hoping that you either find an amazing rate or a really good coupon.

Good luck!

I'm with you, 184 is a good deal, but not amazing... If Priceline hadn't sent me a 20% code (which brought the 203 that I was stuck at, down to 162) I'd still be waiting. Here's hoping that you either find an amazing rate or a really good coupon.

Good luck!

Was that just a random email you got from PL? I've seen a 12% but never a 20%.....

If hotel canary says it's the swan it should be right? Priceline is saying it's guaranteed to be one of a bunch of brands, including Westin. Swan is the only 4.5 star in Bonnet Creek? I'm pretty sure that's right but I want to make sure!

If hotel canary says it's the swan it should be right? Priceline is saying it's guaranteed to be one of a bunch of brands, including Westin. Swan is the only 4.5 star in Bonnet Creek? I'm pretty sure that's right but I want to make sure!

I booked it. And it's the swan. Aug 16-18, with $20 off coupon, $246.98 charged today, plus resort fee at checkin. Woo hoo!

9544JB5M96 10% off express deals.

I forgot to see if it was available for the app only. Not sure on expiration but I just received it a minute ago!

I booked it. And it's the swan. Aug 16-18, with $20 off coupon, $246.98 charged today, plus resort fee at checkin. Woo hoo!
Glad it was what you thought!
For future reference, the only 4.5* resorts in Bonnet Creek are Swan, Grand Floridian and AKV Jambo House.
In that group, Swan is easy to spot by multiple amenities and mandatory fee on booking page.

Was that just a random email you got from PL? I've seen a 12% but never a 20%.....

I assume so.. as I have only received 6 PL emails since June 18th and hadn't received any for about a year prior. I had actually forgotten that I signed up for their emails (easy to do as I have multiple accounts to reduce spam from my main account) and only thought to go looking when someone else posted that they had received a 12% code back in mid July.

Thanks! There have been deals for weeks that I didn’t find super great. Then last night everything was gone, but shortly thereafter the same deals came back. I think it was just a glitch that nothing was on when I checked, but I was hoping for some new great deals.
I've been looking at those same dates mostly. 9/28-10/4. I had a PL deal booked for a Disney Springs hotel, but with fees and all and no DME it was not as good of a deal as the one I got directly through Disney for POP with the passholder rate. I am still holding out for a good deal so I keep checking everyday, but if I have to stay at POP I am OK with that because of the Skyliner being open at that point.

I received this email from PL on Aug 1st...just seen it today, bummer. This is an example of a promotion email from PL to save an extra 12%, 25%, or 75%...
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
84Z7KL5VN52
mail
Book by 08/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

I received this email from PL on Aug 1st...just seen it today, bummer. This is an example of a promotion email from PL to save an extra 12%, 25%, or 75%...

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​

84Z7KL5VN52
mail

Book by 08/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

I get those too, had the mystery coupon same day as well. Just wondering if one day I may get a random 20

I've been looking at those same dates mostly. 9/28-10/4. I had a PL deal booked for a Disney Springs hotel, but with fees and all and no DME it was not as good of a deal as the one I got directly through Disney for POP with the passholder rate. I am still holding out for a good deal so I keep checking everyday, but if I have to stay at POP I am OK with that because of the Skyliner being open at that point.
Good luck! Fingers crossed for us both!

$33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166. I'm tempted to book it for next weekend because I can stay at my friend's house Sunday night (have to leave for the airport at 3am Monday) and then I'd have a fun hotel for Saturday night with a pool I could use (let's be honest, it's gonna be hot). Never stayed at the Swan though I know people love it....still have my fingers crossed for a POR/POFQ to show up! I saw Coronado but just couldn't bring myself to book it - it's just a little too far for me and a little not fun enough, haha. Not for one night.

$33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166. I'm tempted to book it for next weekend because I can stay at my friend's house Sunday night (have to leave for the airport at 3am Monday) and then I'd have a fun hotel for Saturday night with a pool I could use (let's be honest, it's gonna be hot). Never stayed at the Swan though I know people love it....still have my fingers crossed for a POR/POFQ to show up! I saw Coronado but just couldn't bring myself to book it - it's just a little too far for me and a little not fun enough, haha. Not for one night.

That's the standard resort fee for Swan & Dolphin - I took a peek and Hotel Canary is saying Dolphin.

$33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166.
Yes it is the Swan, the Resort fee has increased to $30.00 + taxes = $33.75 for both the Swan & Dolphin.

That's the standard resort fee for Swan & Dolphin - I took a peek and Hotel Canary is saying Dolphin.
It is actually the Swan since it is showing as 4.5, the Dolphin is not a 4.5 on Priceline. I also get the Hint that I have "Booked Here" before from Priceline.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter