Priceline Express Deals

ILuvDisney78

Mouseketeer
Use code WEEKEND20 for $20 off thousands of eligible hotels when you spend at least $100 for a two-night stay.

Terms and conditions: Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from August 5, 2019 at 9 a.m. through August 12, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.
This code can be used multiple times!

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Use code WEEKEND20 for $20 off thousands of eligible hotels when you spend at least $100 for a two-night stay.

Terms and conditions: Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from August 5, 2019 at 9 a.m. through August 12, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.
Is this HW or PL?

• MarBee

DIS Veteran
    I see a decent number of hotels available during that window, at least under open. I also see the Swan for 184 for those dates under PLE. Not sure if any of that helps. Good luck.
    Thanks! There have been deals for weeks that I didn’t find super great. Then last night everything was gone, but shortly thereafter the same deals came back. I think it was just a glitch that nothing was on when I checked, but I was hoping for some new great deals.
    I know the Swan at $184 a night is a good deal, but I’m holding out for an amazing deal. I just hope that my cheapness doesn’t come back to bite me, and I wind up with no deal!

BattyKoda

Mouseketeer
    I know the Swan at $184 a night is a good deal, but I’m holding out for an amazing deal. I just hope that my cheapness doesn’t come back to bite me, and I wind up with no deal!
    I'm with you, 184 is a good deal, but not amazing... If Priceline hadn't sent me a 20% code (which brought the 203 that I was stuck at, down to 162) I'd still be waiting. Here's hoping that you either find an amazing rate or a really good coupon.

Good luck!

VAlegacy

Mouseketeer
    I'm with you, 184 is a good deal, but not amazing... If Priceline hadn't sent me a 20% code (which brought the 203 that I was stuck at, down to 162) I'd still be waiting. Here's hoping that you either find an amazing rate or a really good coupon.

Good luck!
    Was that just a random email you got from PL? I've seen a 12% but never a 20%.....

• marsh0013

i want to drive the zamboni
    If hotel canary says it's the swan it should be right? Priceline is saying it's guaranteed to be one of a bunch of brands, including Westin. Swan is the only 4.5 star in Bonnet Creek? I'm pretty sure that's right but I want to make sure!

marsh0013

i want to drive the zamboni
    If hotel canary says it's the swan it should be right? Priceline is saying it's guaranteed to be one of a bunch of brands, including Westin. Swan is the only 4.5 star in Bonnet Creek? I'm pretty sure that's right but I want to make sure!
    I booked it. And it's the swan. Aug 16-18, with $20 off coupon, $246.98 charged today, plus resort fee at checkin. Woo hoo!

momto4obkids

DIS Veteran
    9544JB5M96 10% off express deals.

I forgot to see if it was available for the app only. Not sure on expiration but I just received it a minute ago!

JJTNY

Mouseketeer
    I booked it. And it's the swan. Aug 16-18, with $20 off coupon, $246.98 charged today, plus resort fee at checkin. Woo hoo!
    Glad it was what you thought!
    For future reference, the only 4.5* resorts in Bonnet Creek are Swan, Grand Floridian and AKV Jambo House.
    In that group, Swan is easy to spot by multiple amenities and mandatory fee on booking page.

• BattyKoda

Mouseketeer
    Was that just a random email you got from PL? I've seen a 12% but never a 20%.....
    I assume so.. as I have only received 6 PL emails since June 18th and hadn't received any for about a year prior. I had actually forgotten that I signed up for their emails (easy to do as I have multiple accounts to reduce spam from my main account) and only thought to go looking when someone else posted that they had received a 12% code back in mid July.

Rossie3

Mouseketeer
    Thanks! There have been deals for weeks that I didn’t find super great. Then last night everything was gone, but shortly thereafter the same deals came back. I think it was just a glitch that nothing was on when I checked, but I was hoping for some new great deals.
    I've been looking at those same dates mostly. 9/28-10/4. I had a PL deal booked for a Disney Springs hotel, but with fees and all and no DME it was not as good of a deal as the one I got directly through Disney for POP with the passholder rate. I am still holding out for a good deal so I keep checking everyday, but if I have to stay at POP I am OK with that because of the Skyliner being open at that point.

hhhaleybird

Dachsies & Disney
    I received this email from PL on Aug 1st...just seen it today, bummer. This is an example of a promotion email from PL to save an extra 12%, 25%, or 75%...
    ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
    84Z7KL5VN52
    Book by 08/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

VAlegacy

Mouseketeer
    I received this email from PL on Aug 1st...just seen it today, bummer. This is an example of a promotion email from PL to save an extra 12%, 25%, or 75%...

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​

84Z7KL5VN52

Book by 08/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
    I get those too, had the mystery coupon same day as well. Just wondering if one day I may get a random 20

MarBee

DIS Veteran
    I've been looking at those same dates mostly. 9/28-10/4. I had a PL deal booked for a Disney Springs hotel, but with fees and all and no DME it was not as good of a deal as the one I got directly through Disney for POP with the passholder rate. I am still holding out for a good deal so I keep checking everyday, but if I have to stay at POP I am OK with that because of the Skyliner being open at that point.
    Good luck! Fingers crossed for us both!

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
    $33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166. I'm tempted to book it for next weekend because I can stay at my friend's house Sunday night (have to leave for the airport at 3am Monday) and then I'd have a fun hotel for Saturday night with a pool I could use (let's be honest, it's gonna be hot). Never stayed at the Swan though I know people love it....still have my fingers crossed for a POR/POFQ to show up! I saw Coronado but just couldn't bring myself to book it - it's just a little too far for me and a little not fun enough, haha. Not for one night.

siren0119

DIS Veteran
    $33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166. I'm tempted to book it for next weekend because I can stay at my friend's house Sunday night (have to leave for the airport at 3am Monday) and then I'd have a fun hotel for Saturday night with a pool I could use (let's be honest, it's gonna be hot). Never stayed at the Swan though I know people love it....still have my fingers crossed for a POR/POFQ to show up! I saw Coronado but just couldn't bring myself to book it - it's just a little too far for me and a little not fun enough, haha. Not for one night.
    That's the standard resort fee for Swan & Dolphin - I took a peek and Hotel Canary is saying Dolphin.

Dave006

DIS Veteran
    $33.75 mandatory fee in FL, 4.5 stars Bonnet Creek, is that the Swan? Total for one night would be $166.
    Yes it is the Swan, the Resort fee has increased to $30.00 + taxes = $33.75 for both the Swan & Dolphin.

That's the standard resort fee for Swan & Dolphin - I took a peek and Hotel Canary is saying Dolphin.
    It is actually the Swan since it is showing as 4.5, the Dolphin is not a 4.5 on Priceline. I also get the Hint that I have "Booked Here" before from Priceline.

Dave

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES