Priceline Express Deals

I am so tempted to try Hotwire for my last-minute trip. $81 in Disney Bonnet Creek area. Airport shuttle. No resort fees. Regularly $120.

I'm thinking it's Pop.

It would be worth it to my budget to save $40 a night, but I'll be bummed if it's off-site.

I'd be fine with an AS or POP.

Gah. I'm not sure the risk-taking is for me.

I am so tempted to try Hotwire for my last-minute trip. $81 in Disney Bonnet Creek area. Airport shuttle. No resort fees. Regularly $120.

I'm thinking it's Pop.

It would be worth it to my budget to save $40 a night, but I'll be bummed if it's off-site.

Go for it! The airport shuttle kinda gives it away.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Wondering if anyone here got pop or the All-Stars through Hotwire.
***There is a message board that can help you identify the hotel, not sure I'm allowed to post it here, so! I won't but google Hotwire hotel list and you'll find it. They are very helpful. It is for sure a Disney property due to airport shuttle in Bonnet Creek area.

***There is a message board that can help you identify the hotel, not sure I'm allowed to post it here, so! I won't but google Hotwire hotel list and you'll find it. They are very helpful. It is for sure a Disney property due to airport shuttle in Bonnet Creek area.

Thank you!

I am seeing what I think to be one of the All Star resorts, but it's showing as only 70% recommended. Airport shuttle and all in Bonnet Creek area. I would think a Disney resort would be at least 80%, so that one is confusing.

I'm thinking it's Pop.

I'm searching right now and can't find anything under $100 in the disney area with it port shuttle :(

I am seeing what I think to be one of the All Star resorts, but it's showing as only 70% recommended. Airport shuttle and all in Bonnet Creek area. I would think a Disney resort would be at least 80%, so that one is confusing.

Now you're making me nervous!

It's only based on 5 reviews. Maybe one person rated it low because they were hoping for Pop?

Now you're making me nervous!

It's only based on 5 reviews. Maybe one person rated it low because they were hoping for Pop?
search regular hotwire for free shuttle in same area and see if anything else comes up. if it doesn't that will probably help you narrow it down

I'm thinking it's Pop.

This one is coming up for me too but it says 85% recommended. It's got to be Pop or an AS. Trying to force myself to do it.

I think you guys are overthinking. I still need a room for 4 nights in December but all Disney hotels in Hot Rates are still showing regular prices. If I saw rates like you are quoting I'd be all over it.

I think you guys are overthinking. I still need a room for 4 nights in December but all Disney hotels in Hot Rates are still showing regular prices. If I saw rates like you are quoting I'd be all over it.

I may be overthinking but I'm new to using hotwire. I 100% want to stay on property. For an extra $30-40/night savings I'm not sure it's worth the small risk it's off property. There doesn't seem to be consensus that it's definitely one of the value resorts.

I may be overthinking but I'm new to using hotwire. I 100% want to stay on property. For an extra $30-40/night savings I'm not sure it's worth the small risk it's off property. There doesn't seem to be consensus that it's definitely one of the value resorts.
My dates have POFQ (probabaly) for $97/night and the $80 for a value (probabaly). I'm going to book one today just can't decide which to try. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, it you start at retailmenot.com there is a coupon code that give you another $10 off. Not much, but I'll take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter