Previous Cruises Now Listed on Castaway Club Link on Web Site

Ours were there. I was missing some of our older room numbers so appreciate the heads up!

I wonder if they're starting with people with current cruises booked? We have a cruise in August and I can see my previous 3 cruises (as of the date this thread was posted ).

Sorry it hasn't rolled out for everyone yet!

My list came up easily. I screenshot it, then printed it. I think 8 pages. But my daughter has yet to have hers come up. We are both on a cruise next month. not sure why some load and others don’t. I’m a Pearl and she’s a Platinum

Still nothing for me on my Cast Away account number however my wife has them listed on her Cast Away account number.

Sharing my experience.

The first few times I checked my account - after finding this thread - nothing was showing up on my castaway account; however checking my DH's account, I see all past cruises.

My situation may or may not apply to you guys. But for my case, last year I had to consolidate my Disney+, Disney Movie Insiders, Disney Cruise and Disneyland accounts to one email address. Unfortunately there were still traces of my old email address linked to my Disney cruise account, one in particular is my castaway account (this information provided to me by Disney CSR). I gave a call to Disney CSR and in a matter of minutes they were able to get my Disney cruise and Castaway accounts straightened out. Now when I log in to my castaway account information (via disney cruise website), my past and upcoming cruises are showing.

My humble suggestion is that if you've changed your email address linked to your Disney cruise account sometime ago, you might want to try calling Disney CSR and have them sort it out for you.

Sharing my experience.

The first few times I checked my account - after finding this thread - nothing was showing up on my castaway account; however checking my DH's account, I see all past cruises.

My situation may or may not apply to you guys. But for my case, last year I had to consolidate my Disney+, Disney Movie Insiders, Disney Cruise and Disneyland accounts to one email address. Unfortunately there were still traces of my old email address linked to my Disney cruise account, one in particular is my castaway account (this information provided to me by Disney CSR). I gave a call to Disney CSR and in a matter of minutes they were able to get my Disney cruise and Castaway accounts straightened out. Now when I log in to my castaway account information (via disney cruise website), my past and upcoming cruises are showing.

My humble suggestion is that if you've changed your email address linked to your Disney cruise account sometime ago, you might want to try calling Disney CSR and have them sort it out for you.
This very well may be my problem. What is Disney CSR and do you possibly have the phone number?

Having trouble logging in this morning however as of yesterday still nothing.

Still doesn’t show the previous cruises but now it doesn’t even show my tier or the total number of cruises I have taken either 😳

Still doesn’t show the previous cruises but now it doesn’t even show my tier or the total number of cruises I have taken either 😳
Did you log out and back in, that seems to help? Also somewhere under the total # of cruises, in small print, there is a link to add them, but you need a previous reservation # and your CC#. Had to do that for DW's account once we got her birthday straight, as it was somehow one digit off.

Did you log out and back in, that seems to help? Also somewhere under the total # of cruises, in small print, there is a link to add them, but you need a previous reservation # and your CC#. Had to do that for DW's account once we got her birthday straight, as it was somehow one digit off.
It’s working again but no cruise history. At least the number and tier is right again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter