Pretty paper park maps through the mail?

I have mine hanging on a wall......but we ordered them for free not for booking a trip.

I still have 2 of those framed and hanging in our bedroom. They aren't dated, but I remember that there was a map printed on each side of the sheet.

That was a fun time but definitely over 10 years ago. You didn't have to book a trip, anyone could go online and get them. It was fun. We came across those recently when we put our home up for sale.

Yes, we ordered a set one year, still have them, also have some window 'clings' (transfers ?) we ordered free one year

2007 was the year I got mine. I have them rolled up in a tub somewhere. I should get them framed!

man I got those for every trip when you were able to. my daughter loved getting them in the mail. my son got to experience them once or twice I think. seems soooooo long ago. you would have to pay like what 1 grand a map now if they were offered? lol

oh and only 1 per family cause that family from Idaho, or what state was that, might want them and we have to make sure there are enough to go around like park tickets.

I have them for all 4 parks, they are framed but in the closet somewhere lol. That's back when they used to give you free planning dvd's, I have a bunch of those somewhere also. If I remember correctly there was two map options. I think one was a pirate map (the one you showed) and Maybe the other was a princess map.... been so long so I could be wrong

I have them for all 4 parks, they are framed but in the closet somewhere lol. That's back when they used to give you free planning dvd's, I have a bunch of those somewhere also. If I remember correctly there was two map options. I think one was a pirate map (the one you showed) and Maybe the other was a princess map.... been so long so I could be wrong
Nope ur right. I have multiple sets of both from the first few trips with the kids and a few before we had kids. Lots of stuff they don’t do anymore. I Took a trip down memory lane last night pulling magic bands. I found all our pins from trips. Old Star Wars weekend stuff. Yah that’s when HS really did it right. Man I miss the fab 5 Star Wars pics. Magic bands with the incredibles thumb drives. Got a bunch of those.

Just found mine and I think they are from 2009. I remember being over the moon when I got them in. Had them hanging up at work for a while. I had forgotten about them. Thanks for posting. I may get mine framed!

We just found ours from 2014 or so. I miss those little extras. I also found a little Mickey-head-shaped usb drive with info about the parks that they sent when we booked our package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter