Premium Loop Question

Brian918

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at the Fort in just under two weeks in our 36' fifth wheel camper. When we originally made the reservations (premium site) a year ago, we requested the 1300 / 1200 loops. We have two boys (ages 8 & 11) and saw a youtube video that showed a basketball court and playground in that area (which they both would enjoy). Also, we figured the comfort station could provide additional shower / bathroom facilities if needed in the mornings or evenings.

We have no pets. Also, we have reserved a golf cart. I understand that to improve our chances, we are to fax our requests 5 days in advance? Based on the above details, should we stick with our original 1300 / 1200 request or would there be another premium loop that we should consider?

Thanks,
Brian

Sounds like the perfect spot for boys. That should keep them busy and tire them out. We have always had good luck with our requests. Enjoy the Fort.

These 2 loops are a personal preference of mine. Growing up my family (brothers and sister) got alot of use out of the basketball net ,playground and volleyball court over the years. These loops are also very close (walking distance) to the pool and trading post.
We prefered these loops because we spent most of our time enjoying the resots as apposed to going into the park every day.

Also be sure your request is noted on your reservation in addition to your fax.

We have stayed in 1200 on our past two trips. 1200 and 1300 share a CS, but that didn't seem to be a problem. 1300 in also adjacent to the Meadows area, hence accessible to all the activities and Trading Post around the Meadows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter